1/3/95 - 1/4/95 - 16/4/95 - 24/5/1995 -23/6/1995

Ok, next chapter is the last in this book and I'll be uploading it, hopefully, tonight. Ive loved writing the story and want to thank all of you for the support!

1st March 1995
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Ronnie! Happy Birthday to you!" We sang making Ron wake up (we being Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, George and I). Giggling as he yawned we shoved the cake into his face and started running down to the common room where we had his present.
"Guys really?" He whined as he came down the steps only to stop when he saw us holding a Nimbus 2000 out to him.

1st April 1995
"Thankyou! Thank you!" Fred and George yelled as they hopped about the common room holding their bags we had given them. Inside was 250 galleons each, a personalized, ruby encrusted beaters bat and a pile of prank ideas along with a key to the abandoned shop in Diagon Alley.

16th April 1995
***Sevina POV***
"Harry, did you get an Easter Egg off of Molly?" I asked as I hopped down the stairs.
"Yep, all of us did!" Harry said.
"Nope, I think Molly believes the rumours about Hermione because she hasn't got one and shes really upset!" I said as I jumped onto the couch and popped one of the sweets from Rons pile in my mouth.
"Hey!" Ron exclaimed.
"Coming down to breakfast then?" I asked. They both nodded and we walked to the Great Hall talking about this and that.

24 May 1995
"Crouch has been murdered!" Harry exclaimed as he ran into the empty, apart from Ron
, Hermione and I, common room.
"What?" We yelled.
"He was just laying there, I ran for Dumbledore and when I got back his body was gone!" He said pacing back and forth.
"Calm down Harry, its not your fault!" I said trying to calm him down.
"I know Sid but how did no-one notice him gone?" He said flopping on the couch next to Ron.
"Someone was sending letters to everyone, someone planned this," Hermione said.

23rd June 1995
"See you tomorrow Harry!" I said as I walked away from the castle to the boat. I ran towards the boat and quickly ran to the big living room.
"3rd event tomorrow Vicky!" I said excitedly as I jumped onto a beanbag.
"Yep, and then we finally get to go home!" He beamed, "come on let's go off to bed!"
I walked into my bedroom and got my pyjamas out of the cupboard, quickly changing. I jumped into bed and everything went black.

Edited