1 November 1994

Thanks for Votes!

Before I write this I would like to say this. I make the pictures and chapters on my phone then edit any mistakes on my tablet-so longer chapters will take a while sometimes!<3<3

***Sevina's POV***

'/I dont get how Harry is in the tournament. There's only meant to be three wizards!\' Stephen started. All of the Durmstrang students, after going to breakfast, were sitting in a circle on the boat, talking about the tournament.

'/Harry says he didn't put his name in, but if thats the case who did?\' I said from Vicky's lap.

'/I reckon he did it see\' John said.

'/If you guys want I can go talk to him? See if hes taking in the attention from Gryffindor?\' I said, Harry may be my brother but this is ridiculous. All the boys nodded, so after saying goodbye and putting my ballet flats on I went to the castle.

*****

'Hello Fat Lady! Can you get Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny or the Weasley twins for me?' I asked the painting nicely.

'Why of course, what a sweet mannered child!' She said as she left the portrait to find one of my friends.

Hermione soon answered the door, quickly ushering me over to the fire where Harry was sitting.

'Hello?' I said cautiously, I didn't know what mood they were in.

'You here to ask if I put my name in too? Well I didn't Sevina. Go join Ron if you don't believe me.' Harry snapped before I could say anything else.

My eyes widened and I stuttered a quick 'I believe you' before rushing out of the common room, hearing Hermione and the twins yelling at Harry for making me upset.

*****

I ran back to the boat where all the boys were still sitting and flung myself onto Vicky quietly sobbing. Surprised he starts to shush me, trying to calm me down.

'/H-he d-didn't p-put his n-name in! H-he th-thinks I th-think he d-did! H-he y-yelled at m-me!\' I said inbetween sobs. I could feel Vicky tense up and I'm sure the other boys did too, being the only girl in a full boys school made everyone protective over you.

'/Do you want us to have a word with him?\' Stephen said, I nodded, it was lunch time so Vicky picked me up and put me on his side like a toddler and we started walking to the Great Hall.

*****

'Potter! Ve vant a vord!' Vicky said as we walked towards the Gryffindor table, the whole hall went silent.

'Yes?' Harry said calmly.

'You made our sister cry. How dare you.' All of the boys spat.

'She is not your sister\' Harry exclaimed standing up.

'Might as vell be! Ve know more about her than you! Care about her a lot more! And ve don't yell at her when she comes to see if ve're okay!' John yelled. During the argument I had jumped off of Vicky's side and was now watching from daddy's lap, where he was frowning and shaking his head at Harry, aswell as all the teachers.

'Calm down Durmstrang. I know he made Sevina upset but I think it's more upsetting to see her brothers fight than be yelled at.' Daddy said calmly, looking down at me in his lap where I was sobbing into his robes. The yelling ceased and the boys all came up to the table and daddy handed me over, so we could go back to the boat.

In the book I know that Harry and Ron have a certain dislike for Viktor. Ron because of Hermione, yet Harry doesn't really have a reason, so I give him one. Harry is jealous of the bond inbetween Sevina and the Durmstrang boys and blames Viktor! Wala!
Edited