Background on Y/N

You're a Pro Hero, but also a villain, nobody knows that you're also a villain, everybody thinks that you're just troublemaker, your quirk is called All (yes I did make it up) Basically you have every quirk except for All For One, you are 1 year younger than Aizawa and Dabi (they are both 21 in this), you used to be Momo's nanny so Momo knows that you are a hero and a villain, you say the first and last name and quirk name of students when they are in trouble and about to be disciplined, (spoiler alert!🖲🖲🖲🖲🖲) The threesom starts in chapter ten!
This is your hero and villain outfit (make it any color you want)

You're a Pro Hero, but also a villain, nobody knows that you're also a villain, everybody thinks that you're just troublemaker, your quirk is called All (yes I did make it up) Basically you have every quirk except for All For One, you are 1 year y...

Code:

Y/N=your name

L/N=last name (If you want you choose Shota's last name you can)

F/C=fav color

F/D=fav drink

F/F=fav foods

Favorite foods and drinks (non alcoholic and alcoholic)

Aizawa: Rice, coffee (and juice pouches), and  anything alchoholic

Dabi: Trinadad Scorpion peppers, virgin hot toddies, and normal hot toddies

Btw, Dabi can't handle the spice of Pot Primo peppers or anything above that, neither can Katsuki

NOT ALL CHAPTERS CONTAIN SPANKING (at all or with Shota/Dabi)