Katsuki's Adoption part 1

After school (this is before they had dorms, and and Bakugo's mom is mentally abusive but in my au she is physically abusive too)

Bakugo's POV

I just got home and mom started yelling at me and slapped me because I got home late, I went to my room and grabbed a bag and packed my things, and went through my window and ran to UA where I knew Mrs. Y/N would be, when I got there I looked for 1-A, I knocked on the door, and Mrs. Y/N opened the door, "What are you doing here, Katsuki?", she asks, "I have to talk to you.", I say, she lets me in the room, "It's about, my mom, she's... abusive...", I say, "She. Is. What.", Mrs. Y/N said eyes full of anger, "You're going to come home with me, and I will adopt you tomorrow, I will not let you suffer any longer.", she says giving me a big hug, we went to her house and I saw Mr. Dabi, and Mr. Aizawa, "Yes, Katsuki they're my husbands.", she says, "You might wanna get used to calling one of them dad and the other one father.", she adds, "Alright, Mom.", I say, finally happy that I will finally have a trustworthy mother figure, "Katsuki, do want to keep your last name or change it to L/N.", she says, "I'll change it.", I say.