The Police Find You

Your POV

I was walking home with Katsuki after school and we bumped into someone, 'Oh no! It's a cop!', I thought, I started slipping, Katsuki noticed this and grabbed the pacifier from the box he packed for me and handed it to me, " Tank ou, Kat.", I said, taking the pacifier and putting it in my mouth, just at that moment the cop turned around and grabbed my arm and took me with him, "We finally caught you!", he said when we got there, "You're allowed 1 phone call.", he said, I went to the phone and dialed Shota, "Daddy, the powice fwound me, and me in wittle spwase, pease help me!", I said.

Shota's POV

"Did I hear that right, Y/N?", I asked in disbelief and worry, "Wes, Daddy.", Y/N said, "Dabi and I are coming.", I said, "Bwut they take him too!", Y/N says, "I can't leave him home alone while he's in little space, I'll protect him.", I said, "Otay, Daddy.", Y/N said,

At the station

Dabi and I arrived at the station to bring Y/N home, "Hello, officer.", I said, "Hello, Eraserhead, what brings you here?", he says, "I'm here to bring my wife home, her name is Y/N L/N, she has an adopted son named, Katsuki L/N.", I say leaving the officer shocked, "B-but she's a villain!", he says, "Please just let me take her home.", I say annoyed, "Alright, I guess.", he says going to get Y/N, when he returned Y/N was sobbing, "DADDY!", Y/N says, "Princess, are you okay?", I asked, "I otay, I was worried.", Y/N says, when we got home, Katsuki was waiting for us on the couch.