Dabi is a little part 1

You are actually a little switch which means  you can be a mommy and a little Dabi is just a little he started this a month ago and you, Aizawa, and Katsuki know but he likes you more, warning 4 cuss word and Dabi is getting a spanking

Dabi's POV

'Mommy isn't home!', I thought as I was waiting for Y/N to get home, when she got home with Katsuki, she looked pissed, but not at Katsuki, I wondered who she was mad at then it hit me, "Kat go to your room, kay.", Y/N says, after he went to his room she looked at me, "Mind explaining why I got a call from the police that you and Sero were caught smoking weed and sent home?", Y/N asks furiously, "I was worried sick, getting a call from the police, and WEED!?", she yells, "Mommy, stop fucking yelling.", I say, "Luckily I brought this.", Y/N says, pulling out a bar of soap, I shut my mouth and shake my head, "Oh yes sir.", Y/N says, while flicking my nose to make me gasp and put the soap in my mouth, "MOMMY! IT'S TOXIC!", I yell, "Don't try pulling that bullshit with me, Momo made this soap specifically for mouth soaping, I know everything in it.", Y/N says, "But it nu taste good!", I say, "I don't care, you and Sero were smoking weed, I was fine with Sero for three reasons, one, I'm not his mom, two, I'm not his wife, and three, it was obvious and he needs it to calm down. (it's apart of my au)", Y/N says, "Mommy it was just a wittle, and me sober now!", I say, "Me is sorry!", I add, "You will be, Dabi.", Y/N says taking me to the bathroom, "You can only spit and wash it out once, got it?", Y/N says, "Yes, mommy...", I say, I spit as much I can and rinse it out, "Nu! Me still taste it!", I say, "Can me please rinse again?", I ask, "No, Dabi.", Y/N says, "FUCK YOU, MOMMY! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!", I yell, I then feel myself being bent over the sink and being forced to look at the mirror as Y/N gave me ten hard swats to my still fully clothed bottom, though I was wearing jeans Y/N is really strong it didn't help that she was using steel at her hand, making it hurt more, "I want you in the time out room, waiting for me.", Y/N says, "Y-yes, mommy!", I say running to the time out room to wait for Y/N in the corner.

Your POV

I went to the time out room and saw a visibly upset Dabi, "Dabi, get over here.", I say he comes to me and pouts, "Don't give me that look, you know why you're here.", I say.