You become a little

Your POV

Being a teacher is stressful, I went to get my laptop and Googled 'coping mechanisms', I found this called 'little space' and read on how get into it, 'I'll give it a try.', I thought.

Shota's POV

Dabi and I came home and saw Y/N acting like a baby, "Hey, Y/N, what are you doing?", Dabi asked Y/N, "DADA!", Y/N yelled, "I think she's a little, Dabi.", I whisper, "Which one of us is dada, Y/N.", Dabi asks, "Dabi is dada, and Shota is Daddy!", Y/N says proudly, "Alright, baby.", I say, "Do want to go buy some things for you?", "Ywes pease.", Y/N says, "Alright, Dabi you go buy some toys, an adult baby bottle, an adult pacifier, do you need any daipers Y/N?", I say, "Yes.", Y/N says, "Alright, and adult diapers.", I say, "Alrighty, Shota, I'll buy some onesies and clothes for Y/N, too.", Dabi says.

At the mall

Dabi's POV

'I know this place has a shop for littles, Shiggeraki told me about it.', I thought, 'There it is!', I enter the shop and get the things I needed and headed home.

At home

"Guys I'm back.", I say, I then see Y/N and Shota asleep on the couch, I gently shake them awake and Shota immediately went to our shared room, "Y/N, I bought you your things, do you want to change into the pajamas I bought?", I ask, "Ywes pease.", Y/N says, "Alright baby, here you go.", I say while handing Y/N her F/C pajamas and her F/C pacifier, I went to our room and waited on our shared bed with Shota, soon Y/N came in fully changed with her pacifier in her mouth and she lied down in the middle of Shota and I and we all fell asleep.