A full day with you and your family

Your POV

Dabi, Shota, and I all woke up as usual but Dabi and I were in little space, we went to the couch and watched some cartoons, I ended up getting out of little space, so I changed Dabi's clothes since Shota was having zero luck in waking up Katsuki, I left Dabi to his cartoons to help Shota, "Kat, It's time to wake up, I will give you 5 minutes to be up and dressed.", I said I went to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs, I went back to Katsuki's room and sure enough he was up and dressed, I added the preferred extras, Trinidad Scorpion Peppers for Dabi and Katsuki, rice for Shota, and grabbed our food and set the table, "BREAKFAST IS READY!", I yelled, and sure enough, in one minute, everyone was at the table waiting for me to get our drinks, so I gave Shota his coffee, Dabi his virgin hot toddy, Katsuki his orange juice, and I grabbed my F/D, we ate our breakfast and went to do our own thing since it's a Sunday, today was one of Dabi's little space days, where he's in little space the whole day.

bed time

"MOMMY!", Dabi screamed from inside the nursery (you, Shota, and Dabi built it atfer you and Dabi became littles), causing me to run across the house, when I got to the nursery, I saw a crying Dabi in his play pen and his favorite stuffed animal on the ground, "Aaawww, dod you drop your stuffie?", I asked, Dabi nodded in response, "Here baby.", I say picking up Dabi and his stuffie, "It's almost time for bed, baby, luckily for us, I still have enough time to make us warm milk and change.", I say picking up our baby bottles.