Dabi becomes a teacher part 1

p.s. you always call dark Shadow 'Darky', and in my au Dabi went to UA when he was younger and now he is a villain and a hero

Your POV

'Good morning world!', I thought as I woke up, "Darky.", I say wanting dark shadow, "Goodmorning, Y/N!", dark shadow says, "Darky, could you please make me a little space lunch for work?", I ask dark shadow, "On it!", dark shadow says.

Dabi's POV

I woke up and smelt warm milk so I went to the kitchen and saw dark shadow making warm milk, "Hey, Dark Shadow.", I say, "Good morning, Dabi, But please call me Dark.", he says, "You need to get a job, Dabi.", he added, "I know. I'm going with Y/N to her job, a few days ago she told Nezu that a member of the league would be coming to get a job at UA.", I say, "Y/N! YOUR LUNCH IS DONE!", Dark said, Y/N walked and collected the bento box with a sippy cup filled with F/D, baby bottle filled with warm milk, and F/F, "Why is there so much food?", I ask Y/N, "For how young I might regress.", Y/N says, "That makes sense.", I say, "Also, Aizawa already left.", I add, Y/N grabs another box and backpack, filled it with little space items, put that and her bento in the backpack.

At UA

I walked into Nezu's office, "Hey, Nezu.", I say, "You must be the person, Y/N told me I would be seeing today.", Nezu says, "Yep, that's me, I'm Dabi from the league.", I say, "Well, if you're a friend of Y/N you're a friend of mine! You're hired, you are going to work in 1-A, just hope you don't get attacked.", Nezu says, "Alright thanks.", I say, then I walked to 1-A.

Your POV

"Good morning class, today we're having a new teacher.", I say, then I here a knock on the door, "Come in.", I say, Dabi walks in and gets attacked,
"HEY, GUYS CALM DOWN!", Momo says, "Thank you Momo, class, I forgot to mention, he's the new teacher.", I say.