Roles Reversed part 2

Still Shota's POV

"You're only making this worse on yourself, Shota.", Y/N says, "I guess you're right...", I say with tears still in my eyes, "We are gonna get this over with and then your gonna tell me the real reason why you have not been teaching your class or doing your hero work. Got it, Shota?", Y/N says, "Yes ma'am...", I reply, 'I'm about to get the beating of my life.', I thought, "You are gonna take off your pants and underwear, and bend over my lap, do I make myself clear, Shota?", Y/N says, "Yes...", I reply doing as Y/N says.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"All done with my hand, now with the belt.", Y/N says,
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Now tell me why you have not been teaching your class or doing your hero work, Shota.", Y/N says, I pull up my pants and underwear hissing when they touch my bottom, "Well," I begin, "Will you marry me? I haven't been teaching my class, or doing my hero work because I was planning to propose.", I say, "YES YES YES!", Y/N screams kissing me and accidentally touching my sore bottom causing me to hiss and tear up again, she then goes to the couch sitting me on her lap, she begins to rub soothing circles on my back whispering sweet nothings to me, she knows it comforts me.