When You Meet

Your POV

It was a very normal day, until I bumped into a fellow Pro Hero, usually my first instinct was to apologize, but his aura was scary enough to make me cry, but also sweet enough to make me want to cuddle with him, I started to cry wanting cuddles.

Aizawa's POV

I was going to get a coffee maker because someone stole mine and then I bumped into a girl much shorter than me, after a while of her examining my aura she started to cry.
I tried to comfort her but then she said, "I want cuddles!", that's when I realized that she was on the news as a villain, but also a Pro Hero, I took her to my house because of this, along the way I said, "You are in big trouble missy! With me.", yes I was protecting her from the police because they would do far worse than spank her.
When we got to my house I said, "Look at me, I saw you on the news that is for Pro Heroes only, so I am protecting you from the police, they would do far worse than  how I'm going to punish you, got that?", she sadly replied with, "Yes sir.", she said with tears still in her eyes, "Wait here.", I said I left and got a paddle, and came back, when she
noticed she started crying even more than earlier, making me feel bad.
"Hey, look at me, I don't want to have to do this but I have to. OK?", with tears still in her eyes she blankly replied with, "Yes sir...".
I then replied with, "Since this is probably your first time, you can keep your pants and underwear on.", she thanked me dearly, "Now let's get this over with, uhhh, what's your name?", I asked, she replied, "My name is, Y/N.".
"Alright, Y/N, let's get this over with, bend over my lap.", I say, she does as I say,
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK,
"That all with my hand, now with the paddle.",
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK,
Y/N, was already sobbing, "Hey, it's over now, Y/N, do you still want cuddles?", I say soothingly, "Yes please...", Y/N replies, "Okay let's go to my room, the mattress will keep your bottom cool, since it's cold."