Chapter 4- USJ and Recognized. Part 1

(Y/N)'s POV.

"(Y/N), Wake up!" Izuku groaned as he tried to pry me off my soft bed. "No, it's too early!" I wined out, clutching my soft comforter closer to my body. He finally managed to pry my blanket from my hands and rushed out of the room as fast as he could.

"We have school!" He called from the hallway barely poking his head in due to fear of a pillow to the face. I groaned once more before literally rolling off the bed and onto the cold floor. "Owww..." I wined again.

I pushed myself up and got dressed for school, ate breakfast, and fixed my hair by putting it into a high braided ponytail, leaving a small braided strand to frame my (S/C) face. I put on some combat boots with steel bottoms in case of an unfortunate emergency. "Yo, ZuZu, I'm ready when you are!" I called letting my emotions shine through my normally built-up walls. "O-Ok let's head to UA!" He replied with just as much enthusiasm as I. A large Izuku styled smile covering his dimpled face. 

We headed out the door and kept a steady conversation flowing on about my favorite hero EdgeShot. He's who I aspire to be when I grow to become a hero. "Why do you like EdgeShot so much?" Izuku suddenly asked, tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy. "Well, you know my past so you know I don't trust anyone but you." I started putting a finger to my chin while I thought of a way to say this without possibly being caught by any lurking Villains. "And once he saved me from you-know-who while they attempted to kill me. he returned me to my 'Parents' and left, telling me if I ever needed help to come to him. He's the only other person I trust other than you" I replied hesitantly hoping he wouldn't think I was crazy.

He gave a nod and a small smile. His eyes were reassuring me that I'd be okay. "What about the sports festival though You-Know-Who's are both 'Pro Heros' won't they recognize you?" He asked the worry returning to his voice. "Actually the school already figured that out. They're going to video me fighting the strongest in the class using my quirks and send it to the pros who they trust. EdgeShot included. I hope I can work at his agency, my homemade Ghost quirk would be really compatible with his!" I said my eyes sparkling but a frown still presents ever-present on my face.

He smiled at this unusual display of emotion, and we walked in silence the rest of the way to school.

~Time skip to when they get to school, Cuz I'm (like always) Lazy~

I opened the door to the classroom emitting a low chuckle that only Izuku could hear. He made a really funny joke and I felt like laughing at it. "(Y/N)! What's your quirk, I never caught it." Yayorozu asked giving me a sweet smile, that in my opinion seemed too sweet to be real. "That's because I never threw it," I replied sighing at the stupid question. I knew everyone in this class knew that I wouldn't answer. "Haha, very funny. Now c'mon tell us!" She asked again her voice lowering a bit, and her smile dripping fakeness at this point. I just sighed and gave an exasperated look to Izuku for help. He just laughed at me and continued talking to Uraraka. 

I just shook my head at them again, "No, for my sake I refuse to say anything." I replied yet again silently warning them to drop it and never pick it up again. of course they didn't listen and kept asking until finally, Izuku decided to help. "Guys, she doesn't like talking about it. Just leave her alone." He called over their excessive asking. 'Thank you' I mouthed glad he finally decided to end my suffering. He gave a small nod in acknowledgment. "Dang nerd, Don't you wanna know too?" Bakugo wallowed from across the room, even he was curious, great.

"Actually sorry guys but I already know." He started before he started another one of his mumbling episodes. "I mean she does live with me, and I've known her since we were young, not to mention I know everything about her..." I gently stepped on his foot before anyone else heard what he was saying and gave me away. "Sorry," he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "It's fine," I replied patting his shoulder.