Chapter 7- Family Reunion.

(Y/N)'s POV.

Days, Days on end I've had to endure the torture. And not once have I broke. Luckily dear old mom and dad got held up with their fake lives as heroes. If I can even call them that. I wince as another lick of fire folded over my now singed and frayed clothes. Exposing more skin than I feel comfortable with. "2 more days dear~" He unidentified man, now known as Dabi, taunted. Leaving the room, and dropping the temperature along with him. 

The room was built so that if the temporary drug they used were to wear off, they'd be able to subdue me from using any serious quirk types until they could knock me out again. This wasn't the case at first, but after a while, they realized that the damage done wasn't all received and from there sorta figured out I was using my quirks. At this rate, I wasn't going to live. Even a child could understand that.

I grunted as I tried to remove or loosen my hands from their overly tight bonds. key word tried. It seemed the more I struggled, the more the bonds tighten around my ankles and wrists, tearing my skin off said areas.

Shoto's POV.

We need to find her! We've been searching ever since she's disappeared.  There's just something about her that screams help, yet she also seems like a calm and stable soul. Her whole being calls to me, it's as if we were meant to be together. With all the Trauma in my life, calm and stability is something I desperately need.

Anyways back to the point at hand, we've been searching for her ever since we saw her get taken away. It's eating me up inside that I couldn't do anything to save her, I just froze. Bakugo has been helping Deku, Jiro, and myself search for her. It's odd, usually, he hates everyone in our class, and nows he's helping locate one of them? I find it strange. 

"Guys, I found a lead!" Jiro calls out from across the classroom. Everyone heads shoot up towards her. I'm not surprised she found it first, she's the techiest of us all anyways. "Where is she!" Deku called out, determined to get his best friend back. Bakugo held a determined look but didn't say anything. I wonder what's on his mind.

Bakugo's POV.

Dang it, Dang it, DANG IT! I froze, and now the one person I actually cared about is gone because I couldn't be a hero! I wanted to cry so bad but I couldn't I had to save her, plus Mom wouldn't be too happy if she found it out. Ever since I was young she inforced a rule upon no crying, or else you would get a punishment. In my case, it was usually a beating or a hard slap across the face. But it was enough to permanently taint my mind to think that was normal. 

"Guys, I found a lead!" Jiro yelled out to all of us. I immediately snapped my head up ready for more details. I was about to snap at her until Deku beat me to the point. "Where is she!" The idiot cried out a determined look crossed everyone's faces whether subconsciously or not. I realized we were all ready to die being a hero if that's what that means.

We're coming (Y/N), be ready.~

Sorry Its short again, my inspiration depleated. Also sorry for not posting in forever. This (A/N)'s a bit rushed so this is as long as I can get. Hope you have a fantastic day Chao~