Chapter 18- Almost time... (Short)

(Y/N)'s POV.

"Okay, just to check before the written exams, *Asks a random math question because it's too early for math.* I saw Bakugo think for a minute before answering with 100% Accuracy. I gave him a thumbs-up before walking through the huge doors to 1-A and sitting in my seat. 

As gazed absentmindedly out of the window while I waited for the Exams to start, I ran my delicate (S/C) fingers over the medium-sized scar running along my cheek and moving my way down to the large circular one on my shoulder. The longer I zoned out the more memories came into my mind both old and new.

The scar on my shoulder reminded me of the day my parents shot me when I was 12, and the one on my cheek held onto the time I was kidnapped and Tortured in the League of Villains Base. 

A small tear slipped out of my eye as more and more past experiences forced their way out of the barriers I created for them and flooded into my mind. As if on cue I felt a soft hand brush away my tear. I gave a semi-loud sniff before turning to look at who wiped away my tear.

I saw both Bakugo and Shoto standing next to me. Thye glared at each other until they heard me make a small sniffle again.

Bakugo's POV.

"Hey, are you okay? I-" Icy-Hot started before I elbowed him in the side. He glared at me before clearing his throat and continuing. "We thought you might want to talk about it?" He finished before sitting in the chair beside me while Bakugo sat on my side of the desk.

(Y/N) wiped her eyes a bit before nodding her petite head at their offer. "It's just, every time I see myself in a mirror or look down even the slightest bit. All I see are scars littering me, It makes me self-conscious and forces me to relive all the horrid memories. I hate it..." She quietly stated while picking at her already destroyed nails. a few more tears leaking out of those beautiful  (E/C) Orbs me and Icy-Hot fell in love with.

Just as I was about to hug her, Aizawa walked into the room and announced that the Exams were to start once we all get into our seats, so I had no time to even try. I let out a little 'Tsk' before walking over to my own desk to do the test.

It's almost time to show Icy-Hot why I'll win the bet...

Author~Chan here, 

I tried my own attempt at suspense. please tell me if it was semi-good. Thanks! 

Also, I have a really important announcement on my Messageboard if you want to check that out. It's not actually really important, more so It's important to me. Anyways, Thank you so much for all your support! 

Chao~