Chapter 10- Safe Place

Bakugo's POV.

"Dinners ready, Mother," I called out, venom lacing through my voice. She's hated me since I was born, why should I try to be nice to the woman who's literally abused me all my life? "Freaking brat, you made another burn mark on the counter. God, your so dang useless!" The hag yelled at me once she walked into the kitchen. 

"Whatever you old hag!" I yelled back, only to get a harsh slap to the face. I grunted before serving the spaghetti I made for dinner, averting my eyes to the ground. We ate in silence for basically the whole dinner until my mother broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Ugh, who is that out in the streets at this time. It's not even a neighbor!" She said through gritted teeth. I peaked up through my eyelashes to get a better look at the window only to see darkness. whatever, I thought. Must be a roaming drunk, it is nighttime and with that club just down the street, it's not unlikely for one to make an appearance here and there.

"Is that a girl? She seems to be around your age. Katsuki come here, do you know her?" She called out from beside the window. I didn't even notice her move, too caught up in my thoughts again. I silently moved to go and see out of the window with the help of the streetlights. 

the first thing I noticed was her unique (H/C) and her petite frame. The second thing I noticed was her large (E/C) eyes, shimmering in both pain and determination. Lastly, I noticed her (S/C) hand cradling her side as blood trickled through an evident bandage. "Crap, that's (Y/N)!" I cried out in shock, wasn't she supposed to be in the hospital? Last I checked she was in surgery because Icy-Hot couldn't even watch her good enough.

Without a second thought, I dashed out of the door and into the barely lit street. I heard the old hag yelling after me as I ran from the house and into the dim street. "(Y/N), come here!" I yelled after her limping form. Once she heard my voice she started limping faster, her arm tightining to her wounded side. I groaned and made a light jog to catch up with her.

Once I reached her side I grabbed her arm in a gentle yet tight grip. "(Y/N) come on, you need to go back to the hospital. Your hu-" I started but my cell phone started ringing in my pocket, Icy-Hots ringtone warning me not to awnser. 

With another groan I fished my phone out of my sweatpants pocket and awnsered the call. "What the heck do you want Icy-Hot, I'm currently in the middle of something here!" I yelled into the phone, my hand emmiting tiny sparks making (Y/N) wince in pain. I calmed my growing sparks as not to further hurt her.

"Yeah yeah, I hate this just as much as you do. But (Y/N) escaped the hospital after they tried to put her in a mental asylum." He repilied form the other end, his voice basiclly dripping venom into the reciver. I tightened my grip on (Y/N)'s forearm as her struggling grew stronger. I rolled my eyes at her febble attempts.

"And what does that have to do with me, huh?!" I yelled back at him. Hesitating to let him know that she was with me. I heard him sigh on the other end before replying.

"Well, do I have to spell it out to you? She'll probobly run to Izuku and he lives just a little ways away from you. So I'm on my way over to see if shes around there." He replied his voice fading in and out. I thought on what my next course of action would be before I started dragging (Y/N) back twords my house with her struggling the whole way.

"No!" She yelled out while yanking on her arm to get free from my grip. I perched the phone between my shoulder and ear, and covered her mouth with my hand. She glared at me still sruggling to get her arm free, and I gave a harsh glare right back.

"That was (Y/N), I'm coming over where are you." He yelled ovber the phone his heavy footsteps already echoing through the street. When I didn't awnser he continued, "(Y/N), where are you!" He yelled again. (Y/N) yelled against my large hand, and clawed at my hand holding her arm.

I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone, sticking it back in my pocket. I took my hand off (Y/N)'s mouth and opened the front door to my house. "No, I refuse to be stuck in a mental hospital when I did nothing of my own free will!" She screeched, breaking my grip on her forearm.

"Woah there, who said anything about a mental hospital? I'm just gonna patch up your side and your hands, and bring you to that nerds house." I tried to sooth. Keyword-tried. She ran out of the house and into the street again, limping twords the general area of Izukus house.

I sighed, yet again, and grabbed her arm again after a bit of a weak fight from her. "M'kay, I'm not kidding, so calm down. Just-come with me." I tried again albeit sucssefully. She calmed down a bit and followed me unwillingly.

Once I managed to get her past my mother, I brought her to my small room and grabbed an ever-present first-aid kit. "Okay, I'm gonna need you to lift up your shirt so I can change the bandages." I cooed trying hard to keep her calm. Suprisingly, she did as told and watched my every movement like a hawk stalking it's prey.

"Relax (Y/N), your safe here, this is a safe place." I cooed again, keeping her as calm as possible. I finished  dressing her wounds, and she instantly sat up and thre her shirt back down to it's normal look. Minus the blood drenching it.

"Okay, I'm going to take you to Izukus. Okay?" She gave me a curt nod. and stood up to go. The blood loss must've gotten to her because she tumbled and passed out on top of me. I groaned and sat her up against my side.

I knew I had to get her to Izuku's because she's the only one she really trust, so I gently hoisted her up into my arms and carried her bridal style to Izuku's. Every once in awhileshe would shift in my hold, or coo in her sleep. 

I felt a small smile tug at my tightly pressed lips.

Thats when I knew, I loved (Y/N), and I would do anything for her to requite those feelings. And I refuse to let Icy-Hot or that dumb broccli-haired no life ruin what I had built up so far. No matter what.

Author~Chan here, so stories shouold be coming out more since I basiclly have more free time for awhile. Also I've added a bit of a challange into this chapter, I hid some foreshadowing throughout it as to a future event that'll happen in the story. If you manage to find it out, A.) your extremly smart and B.) There is no B just thought it would be fun. Anywho please tell me your opinions on this story, or what you want to see next or as another story. I will do genuinly do anything besides Smut or Lemons

Chao~ Author~Chan out...