Once A Trickster, Always A Trickster

The University of Witchcraft and Wizardry had been open for a couple of weeks now. All of the teenagers were really getting into their classes, except for one. Lee Snow. Lee and Felix sat in their first lesson of the day. Potion Making with Professor Mento, which everyone loved.

Lee and Felix waited for the rest of the students to turn up when five students rolled in talking loud. Three of them that Felix was happy to see and two of them that Lee recognised. The first three were Felix's friends. The first one was a boy who was tall and muscular. He had blonde hair with blue eyes. He was dressed in a blue shirt with grey sleeves with the collar up, black jeans that were accompanied by grey boots and his hands were covered by castle blue gloves. This was Rodney Myst. The second was a girl. She had black hair with blue eyes. She was dressed in an orange and yellow trouser suit with hints of armour here and there along with a pair of orange and black boots. This was Daisy Nightingale. And lastly of this group was a tall boy that Lee recognised as the rabbit boy. He seemed rather stuck up and was more interested in his book than the people around him. He had brown hair with blue eyes. He was dressed in a smart red shirt accompanied by a slightly darker red over coat, brown jeans and brown boots. His hands were covered by a pair of red gloves that had two glove fingers missing. This was Gonzalo Malkins.

After watching these three roll into class talking, Felix felt the need to be with his friends again. As Felix began to stand from his seat, he looked at his brother.

"Do you want to join me?"

"No thanks. Go and see your friends." Lee spoke as he turned to look at the three. "They seem more your crowd than mine."

Feeling insulted, Felix stormed off towards his friends and made himself known, while Lee's attention was set on another two students. As he watched the twins, he took every detail in.

Both boys were identical. They both had black hair that covered one eye and their eyes were as red as blood. They both were dressed in a black shirt with a grey over coat along with black jeans and black boots. Even wore the same grey gloves on their hands. They both had a necklace that showed that their family were famously long and were part of the old religion for many years. The only difference was that one was muscular, that was Fox Light and the other was skinnier, that was Phoenix Light.

Lee watched the twins laugh and joke with each other and felt something within him say that these two were his crowd. Phoenix and Fox noticed Lee watching them and decided to show him what they were really like. Fox walked over to Lee and sat on his desk.

"Watch this." He said.

Lee and Fox watched as Phoenix began to swirl his hand, black and red sparks emerging from his finger tips. Phoenix took one look at Gonzalo, smiled and clicked his fingers. The sparks shot from the boy's hand and hit Gonzalo on the head. Gonzalo looked at Phoenix and laughed.

"Magic didn't quite work this time Light." Malkins sniggered.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that Malkins." He laughed as two rabbit ears, a nose and whiskers appeared on his face.

Everyone but Gonzalo, Rodney, Daisy and Felix laughed. Gonzalo looked straight towards Lee and began to walk towards him. Gonzalo got right into his face and growled.

"What do you think you are laughing at? Also, who are you?"

"Well incase you did not know, I am prince Lee Snow, the queen's son. You have just befriended my brother." Lee looked at Felix then back at Gonzalo.

"Just because you are royalty, does not mean that I can not curse you." Gonzalo smirked.

Just then, Phoenix and Fox stood in front of Lee and smirked back.