The Confession

The kiss went on for what felt like forever. Lena had her hands behind Alexa's head while Alexa's hands was on either side of Lena's face. That was until they were interrupted. Lee walked into the throne room and saw his mother and Lena kissing, making his potion vile fall from his hand and smash to the floor. Alexa and Lena jumped and saw Lee standing there, his mouth wide open.

"Oh shoot." Alexa spoke as she ran from Lena's arms and through the castle and down to the dragon caves.

Lena rubbed her face, embracement shown, she walked over to Lee, hovered her hand over the top of his potion and mended it, making sure every drop and shard of glass was back in it's original space. Lee looked at Lena and smiled.

"Thank you. Do you like mother?" Lee questioned.

"To tell you the truth Lee, I have always liked your mother. She was my first friend I ever had, she was the first friend I had ever lost and now that she has kissed me, it is time for your mother to figure out her feelings." Lena explained and she walked out of the room to go and find Bear.

As Lena walked into the castle gardens, she found Bear sat on a bench reading a book. As she walked over to him, he looked up and noticed something was off.

"What have you done?" Bear questioned.

"I haven't done anything. Alexa kissed me."

"Oh is that why she ran through Swordbreak a little while ago and started to talk to Jasper?" bear wondered.

"That is probably the reason." Lena sighed.

"How did it happen?"

"Felix wrote to Link, Alexa got upset over what he said about Shinara saying it should of been Alexa, she then began to cry, I tried to talk to her but she ended up kissing me and then Lee walking in and she ran off." Lena explained in one breath.

"Right I see. What are you going to do?" Bear questioned.

"I am going to give her some space and let her come to me when she is ready."

Bear laughed and then looked at his friend.

"Don't be stupid. You are smarter than that. Go and chance her. Tell her how you feel. If she kissed you, she probably feels the same, she's just a bit confused. She has lost so much, she is probably scared that now she has kissed you, she will loose you too. Go and chase her Lena." Bear spoke.

Lena got up and smiled at her friend. "Thank you Bear." And she ran off down into Swordbreak to go and find Alexa.

As she made her way through Swordbreak and down to Jasper's shop, she saw Alexa and Jasper talking outside. As she walked over to them, Jasper got up and smiled.

"I will let you two work this out." And he walked into his shop.

Lena sat down next to Alexa and placed a hand over her friends.

"Are you okay?" Lena questioned.

"No. I am scared. I lost my mother and father, I lost Leonard, I lost two of my dragons, I lost Felix and now I am going to loose you." Alexa cried.

"What makes you think you are going to loose me?" Lena questioned.

"Because I kissed you."

"And I liked it."

Alexa looked up from her feet to meet Lena's green eyes and smiled.

"You liked it?"

"Yes. Alexa I have liked you for so long now. I didn't want to rush you into anything. My Merlin, you were married and had kids, I didn't want to ruin that and now that everything feels like it had gone, I didn't want to rush you." Lena explained.