The New Kingdom

It had been a week since Vanya had left to go back to her home, the Space Station and at that point, Lee had made himself extremely busy, helping his mother rule over Brunuhville. One of the main tasks Lee had set himself was writing up the blue prints for two of the dimensions, Vanaheim and Avalon. Lee had decided to travel to the first dimension, Vanaheim. Lee, Luke and Zak ventured off into the Great Old Forest until they came to a quiet spot in the shadows. All three climbed off of their horses and smacked their hands on the horse's butts, making them run off back to Brunuhville. Zak clicked his fingers, making a portal open up. Luke went through first, followed by Lee then Zak, the portal closing behind them.

As the three stepped through the portal, Lee noticed that everything had changed from the last time he was there. The ruins were no longer ruins, instead, a large kingdom stood surrounded by a beautiful, clear water moat.

"What happened to this place? There was no one here when we came here last." Lee spoke.

"It seems that a Kingdom has inhabited Vanaheim." Luke smiled.

"Let us explore? Maybe we could find an alliance with this kingdom." Zak suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea." Lee smiled.

***********************************************************************************************

The three began to walk through Vanaheim, taking in the sites of what Vanaheim had now become. As they walked through Vanaheim, on their left, there were village houses with strange creatures flying and walking around. On their right, there were farmers working on their farms. But they were not the typical farms that we all know of. Some of these farms grew magical plants that they only ate at a certain time of the year so they did not have to eat for the rest of the year. And the other farms grew magical plants that were only for when a war was coming, making the creatures stronger.

As Lee, Zak and Luke made their way to the moat, they noticed that in the middle of the moat was a castle. But there was something different about this castle. The castle was built out of a mountain that stood behind the castle. A waterfall flowed down either side of the castle and into the moat.

The castle was completely built from stone, apart from the windows, which were built from glass. The castle was a cream like colour of stone and the glass for the windows were crystal. The base of the castle was a rather large rectangle. On top of the base was another large rectangle floor. On the left, there were two rectangle pillars that were slightly taller than the two floors and On the right, was the same as the left. Within the pillars and floors were several rooms. There were ten rooms on the first floor, twenty on the second floor and fifteen in each pillar. The door to the castle was wooden with a wooden draw bridge in front of it.

As the three stood there in awe, a wooden draw bridge leveled itself down in front of them. The three Brunuhvillians looked up in front of them to see two creatures walking towards them. Lee noticed that they were no ordinary creatures. They had alligator heads that were attached to a human like body. Their bodies were green and scaly. They had long, claw like hands with only three fingers. And behind them were long, green, scaly tails. The two creatures wore red robes with a purple belt around their waists and a long black cloak that trailed down to their feet that had only two toes and the big two was like a long claw.

Behind the two alligator type creatures were two flying creatures. They had alien type heads with two tentacles either side of their chins. They had human like bodies that were only three feet tall. They had light blue wings, their hands had claws as fingers and the same as their toes and a long tail.

The three began to get nervous. They were in some body else's kingdom. They had been in other kingdoms before many of times but they were invited, this time, they were intruding.