The New Dimension

Four days had gone by and it was definitely four eventful days to say the least. Logan and Dorian had the task of giving Alexa her tonic to help with the dark magic but that did not go to plan so well. The first time they tried to give Alexa the tonic, she threw the glass vile at Dorian, cutting his cheek. This happened three times. The fourth time was a charm. Alexa drank the tonic bit it would not work without it's incantation. The first time they tried, Alexa pinned Dorian to the ceiling, the second time, Alexa held a dagger to Dorian's throat, but the third time, Sam, Bee and Zelda held Alexa down and the incantation worked.

But that was just the start of the week...

The second situation that had happened was Alexa and Lee went for a quiet drink in the Dragon's Tavern. The day went by really well until Alexa started a fight with one of the regulars because they looked at her funny. Well can you blame them? She does have black hair, black eyes and black veins on show now. But of course, the regular and Lee came out just fine. Before Alexa got the chance to throw  a punch, Lee smashed a glass bottle over her head, knocking her out.

Wednesday and Thursday went by without any fights or arguments. Alexa had seemed to have calmed down but that did not last long at all.

***********************************************************************************************

It was early hours of the morning and the whole kingdom were awaken by dragons screeching. Lee and Lena dressed themselves, both with a weapon in hand and began to make their separate ways down to the dragon caves. But when they had got to the door, they had both noticed that the door was open. Lee and Lena looked at each other confused but also on edge. They made their way down the steps.

As they reached the bottom of the steps, they realised what the screeching was all about. Lena could not control herself at the sight. Alexa was standing in wet clothes having a screaming, or screeching in Draco's case, match with Draco.

"What the hell was that for?" Alexa screamed.

Draco screeched back but with a hint of attitude.

"Oh don't you dare give me that. Why did you dunk me in the sea?!"

Draco folded his front legs in front of himself and screeched, moving his head side to side. At this point, Lee was having trouble containing his laughter.

"So where is the fish then?"

Draco pointed at the sea and laughed. Alexa ran at him but Draco flicked her away with his wing. Alexa got back up and tried again but she was licked away by Draco's tail.

"Listen here you ungrateful dragon." Alexa started.

Draco screeched back, mimicking Alexa.

"Don't you dare mimic me!"

Draco did it again.

"That's it, suit yourself." Alexa snapped as she turned to walk away but she saw her son and girlfriend laughing.

"Oh you two are just as bad as that bloody child!" Alexa stated as she walked off.

Lee and Lena looked at Draco and shrugged. Smok finished his laughter as he saw Lee.

"Sorry if these two woke you. I could not control myself." He spoke.

"No need Smok. That was the best thing I have seen in a while."

Draco screeched at Smok and the old dragon laughed.

"Draco apologises but it was Alexa's fault." Smok spoke.

"I know Draco, I know."

Lee and Lena walked back up to the castle to carry on with their day.

***********************************************************************************************