The Ruling Of Two

It was Lee's coronation day. He was finally going to be ruling with his mother. Lee stood in his room, dressing himself for his big day. He wore his white shirt with it slightly undone as usual, a black waist coat over the top, with black jeans and black boots. He had placed his hair half up and half down.

Alexa walked in on her son and smiled. "You look so grown up."

"Thank you. Are Phoenix and Fox here?"

"Yes. They are waiting for you." Alexa spoke. "Are you ready to sit by my side and rule?"

"That I most definitely am." Lee smiled.

The two walked out of the room and through the castle towards the throne room. As they got there, Phoenix and Fox were standing there waiting for Lee.

"Are you ready your graces?" Phoenix questioned.

"Of course Sir Phoenix." Alexa spoke, smiling at the young man.

The throne room doors opened and the four walked in, Alexa and Lee at the front and Phoenix and Fox behind them. The room was crowded with the kingdom people and all of them were smiling. As they reached the thrones, Alexa stood to the side and allowed Logan to begin.

"Witches, wizards, elves and magical folk. I welcome you all here today to celebrate the crowning of king Lee, who will rule at his mother's side and the knighting of Sir Phoenix and Fox Light."

Lee knelt down onto one knee as Dorian got his crown ready.

"Now Lee, repeat after me. I Lee Snow vow to protect my people until I draw my last breath."

"I Lee Snow, a dheimhníonn go gcosnóidh mé an ríocht seo le mo chumhacht go léir go dtí go dtarraingeoidh mé anáil anuas." Lee spoke in their native language.

Dorian placed the crown on top of Lee's head and smiled as Lee stood to his feet. But before anything else could happen, Hodor ran in, in a bit of a panic.

"It is happening! The dimensions are colliding!"

Lena and Vanya ran to Lee's side and looked down at Hodor.

"It is happening... NOW!"

The three closed their eyes. After a short amount of time, they opened their eyes and they were white. The air around them grew rather ice cold. Everyone began to feel their world shake. At that exact same time, Lee, Lena and Vanya placed their hands on the ground, sending a shock wave through the dimensions.

Everything stopped shaking.

Frenze walked into the room with a smile plastered on his lips.

"The dimensions are saved! No dimension collided and we are all safe!"

Everyone cheered as the three stood to their feet.

"Before we celebrate, I need to do something first. Logan, my sword if I may." Alexa spoke.

Logan handed Alexa her sword and Alexa looked at the Light twins.

"Phoenix, please kneel."

Phoenix did as commanded.

"Fox, please kneel."

Fox also did as commanded.

Alexa placed her sword either side of the twins, one at a time and began.

"I, Alexa Snow, Queen of Brunuhville, knight the Phoenix Light and Fox Light, to be my son, King Lee Snow's king's guards."

Lee and Lena took out the twin's new swords as Alexa carried on.