Prologue: Tashimī

(Warning: Only read this fanfiction after reading the light novels and/or watching the anime. I do NOT own Overlord, I'm just a fan writing a story.)

"Text" - Character speaking

Text - Thoughts

[Text] - Spell/Item/Skill

(~~Text~~) - A shift in time/location/POV

(~~Character Details~~)                                

Character Name: Tashimī
_____________
Level: 100 / 200
________________
Race: Heteromorph
________________________________________________________
Official Titles: [Prince of The Dead], [Heir to The Throne of Nazarick]
__________________________
Alignment: -500~(Extreme Evil)
_______________________________
[Racial Level] + [Job Level] = 100 / 200

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unique Skills:

[Class Master]: This NPC is able to subclass into any Job Class. Even if both Job Classes are not compatible, they can still be used together as one class.

[Lord of Magic]: All spells and magical items cost 50% less magic to use. Additionally, [buffs] and [debuffs] have 20% more powerful effects.

[Skills Master]: This NPC gains +5 to all racial/job classes they use once the creator has officially distinguished all 100 levels within the character sheet. This skill will be used again once the player has distinguished all 200 levels of the NPC.

[Super-Tier Caster]: This NPC can cast Super-Tier spells instantly as if they were regular spells. The number of times this skill can be used depends on the total number of levels acquired.

[True Prince]: The amount of time this NPC spends beside their creator, the more XP they will gain. This skill will also act as a multiplier alongside the XP gained from killing NPCs and players.

[Unconquerable Being]: Any creature below level 180 cannot deal any damage to this NPC. However, Super-Tier spells will be able to deal damage to them, but only 5% of its original damage.

[World Disaster]: This NPC has an official title as World Disaster without the need to kill the previous holder of the job class. However, this title cannot be stolen from this NPC upon death

[World-Level Entity]: World-Level items do not effect this NPC, and any attempt to negate this skill is instantly nullified.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Appearance:

Item Descriptions:

[Robes of Anathema]: A set of unique robes that holds enough power to rival a World-Level item. The robes offer extreme [buffs] towards the wearer, whilst also adding [debuffs] towards all enemies within a 30-foot-radius. Additionally, the robes also enhance the wearer's ability to use necromancy, increasing spell power by 25%.

[Staff of Sourusāji]: An ancient staff created by Momonga and Ulbert Alain Odle. This staff holds enough power to transcend the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown as it uses a complete set of divine items, then forged together with a multitude of [buffs]. When used by Tashimī, all spells cost 80% less to cast whilst also being 25% faster. However, this staff holds more secret abilities that even Momonga is unaware of.

___________________________________________

Character Bio:

Tashimī is a unique NPC who was created using the World-Level item ouroboros. He is the son of Momonga and the official heir of Nazarick's throne. However, within the new world, the other NPCS are unaware of his existence, and believe that Momonga has no current heir to the throne.

His favourite thing to do is show off his vast intellect and knowledge, whilst also enjoying the screams of his enemies. However, his love for blood-filled cries is one of his many features that his father, Momonga, finds truly horrifying.

One of the things he hates most in the world is when Eclair rants about ruling Nazarick. However, as he is one of his father's servants, Tashimī is not allowed to kill Eclair, which is one of the first things he'll do once he takes his rightful place on the throne.

Though Tashimī has no official mother, his two favourite competitors for head wife are Albedo and Shalltear, and they often attempt to take on a motherly role when interacting with the young prince.

___________________________________________

A/N: Some details in the character bio are only important for the new world, but still need to be addressed within the description for the character as they are his personality traits.

And yes, he would absolutely kill Eclair the second he's crowned ruler of Nazarick; he simply hates Eclair that much.

Also, by the time Tashimī is seen during the last days of YGGDRASIL, he is level 200 with even more skills and racial/job levels.