Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Fanfiction

Hey guys! So, I know that I said that I'd be focusing solely on my 'Overlord: The Prince of Death' and 'Overlord: God of catastrophe' fanfictions, but I have recently ran into writer's block for both stories. This means that I can't exactly continue them until my ideas come back to me.

Now, I could just write one of my other Overlord fanfictions in order to keep providing you guys with Overlord content. However, I've written so many chapters for Overlord-related fanfictions that my anime tank is running a little low on fuel. XD

As such, I thought that now would be a better time than any to begin creating a Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss fanfiction that would contain much smaller chapters than my Overlord stories. By doing this, I can continue to give you guys more stories to read on my profile whilst also spending less time writing extremely long chapters that leave me tired and unable to focus the next day.

As such, I am here to announce that I have officially released the first three chapter of my new Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss fanfiction, 'Primordial Prince [Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss x Overpowered OC Fanfiction]'.

For those that enjoy my Overlord fanfictions, I am here to tell you that I WILL return to them once I have freed myself from the shackles of writer's block. Until then, I hope you enjoy reading my new Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss fanfiction, and I'll see you all later! :)