Chapter 1: A powerful witch

As you can tell I have NO LIFE- none at all so I'm writing another fanfiction yeyeye.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

She was getting dragged by the citizens as others held burning torches and forks as they tied her to a stake, while she struggled against her binds. Bitting her lip to stiffle her sobs she kicked and trashed around, while citizens yelled "BURN THE WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!". Throwing hay at her feet as they countinued to yell "BURN THE WITCH!" they waved their torches and forks in the air repeatedly. Taking in deep breaths she spoke out loud enough for all of them to hear.

"I.AGATHA HARKNESS. THE FALLEN WITCH OF ATLANTIS CURSE YOU FROM MY GRAVE! I WILL RETURN AND NOT EVEN YOUR PESKY GOD WILL STOP ME!...it does sound pathetic but this won't be my downfall..I refuse!" Sobbed out Agatha as they took the torches and lit the hay on fire before she released a blood curling scream as the fire began to eat at her skin, before a small broken sob made it's way out of her throat and one last scream had the citizens drop dead as her magic consumed them. Her eyes traveled on the dead bodies as she laughed to herself while tears continued to stream down her cheeks as her legs began to heal with the purple flames before she got out of her binds. Crawling to the man that stood in front of her she stayed on her knees and lowerer her head before she took his black cloak and kissed it.

"You've done well Agatha..I'm proud." Whispered the Devil like creature.

"T-Thank you..Master." Her voice shaky as he lifted her head, forcing her to look him in the eyes. 

"Just another pretty face.." He spat as he wrapped his hands around her throat and lifted her off of the floor as he squeezed her throat.

"You're useless. Nothing more then just a toy. Pathetic! You could've been killed..When your son sold your soul to me I've expected better then this.." He let her fall on the ground as she gasped for air trying to stiffle her sobs before she laughed at how lame she seemed as she couldn't stop herself from crying while he had vanished away. And it's all that backstabbing cunt's fault. Nicholas Scratch..Her own Son had sold her for power..What an amazing mother-son relationship they have..
Note the sarcasm.
Agatha slowly stood up despise her legs killing her, and walked away ignoring the chills that ran down her spine before she opened a portal and appeared back in New Salem. A safe city of witches and her personal coven. Tears streaming down her face as she had a sickenly sweet smile that hid her pain...
Turning around as she dragged the bodies of the witches of her fellow coven that have been hanged, she hanged them back on the sacred tree and closed her eyes. Feeling energy pulse through her veins her eyes glowed purple as they snapped open, and the tree lit on fire, a beautiful purple flame consumed it as she bowed her head in respect to the dead witches ,a small smile drawn on her face.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Agatha watched as the twins had fallen asleep on the coutch, before she used her magic to levitate them and took them to the rooms upstairs. Laying them on the bed she covered them with the bed sheets and put on a silencing spell around the room, and a little protection spell..just incase..before she starred out the Window and watched As Monica and Wanda were arguing before she quickly rushed outside.

"Young Lady I think you've over stayed your welcome. It's time for you to leave." She spoke Harshly as she carefully took Wanda away ignoring Monica as she tried to talk Wanda out of it.

"No! Don't make me hurt you.." said Wanda her voice wobbly as Agatha felt bad for the other woman.

"Alright.."She whispered as she took Wanda to her house.

As soon as they arrived she sat her at the couch and went to the kitchen to make her tea.

"Where are the twins?" Asked her Wanda worriedly. 

"Oh they're probably playing in the basement.." Lied Agatha as she watched her go down stairs, following her closely she undid her hair and grabbed her bunny before she took the other door.

Wanda had stopped dead in her tracks as she observed a Satanic statue, eyes wide in fear as her heart ached for the poor woman. Walking through the door as she patted her bunny , she put on her best fake smile as Wanda looked at her with utter shock. 

"Wanda, Wanda..you didn't think you were the only magical girl in town did you?" She spoke in her fake cheerful tone. With a flick of her wrist the door closed as purple waves floated around her raised hand.

"The name is Agatha Hakrness. Nice to finally meet you dear." She smiled as her eyes glowed purple and so did Wanda's...

I've seen the world
Done it all, had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air now
Hot summer nights, mid-July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, the city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer, young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer beautiful?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now
Channeling angels in, the new age now
Hot summer days, rock and roll
The way you'd play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer beautiful?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will

_WHEN THE OTHER EPISODE COMES OUT TOMORROW I WILL KNOW WTF TO WRITE FOR CHAPTER 2.  YEY