Chapter 10: Find me an escape

Hopefully this chapter is better 

⚠Trigger warning⚠ : PTSD episode. It's gonna get smutty y'all ;)  Immy darling..please don't read this thank u :))

Agatha was standing on the balcony, a cigarette in hand as she clutched her mother's necklace in the other. Her eyes were dried out of tears, she couldn't get herself to cry anymore, that fucking bastard killed her son and she couldn't do anything to stop it. What a wonderful mother she is, first it was Nicholas and now it's Asratoh..

Shivers ran down her spine as the cold wind hit her nacked back, drying the blood that sticked to her skin as she chewed on her bottom lip. Feeling somone else's presence she dropped the cigarette's ashes and let out a heavy sight. "What is it Maximoff? What can I do for you now?" Asked her the older woman. "I came to make sure you're okay, but obviously you're not so tell me..Why did you do this to yourself?" Asked Wanda voice soft as she walked towards Agatha and stood next to her. "Are we really starting this conversation now Maximoff?" Hissed the ravenette as she flinched away from the younger woman's touch. 

"You know I can find my ways with you-" crimson magic floated around her waist as she got thrown to the bed and ropes pinned her down, burning her skin as she tried to free herself but the redhead climbed on top of her and pinned her down. Her breathing heavy as the room spinned around, feeling her whole body tingle the redhead's face shifted into his demonic face as he looked down at her with his pitch black eyes.

"Scream all you want no one is going to hear you" he purred in her ear as she jerked her head back from his kisses, whimpering as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

"Please let me go...PLEASE not today. Not today my body can't take it. Please I beg you let me go.." she sobbed not daring to look him in the eye.

"Now now, where's the fun in that? " he murmured, leaving bites all over her throat as she tried desperately to get him off of her.

"Please not again..not again please don't do this to me! Get off of me I beg you I can't take it, my body can't take it-" she bit her bottom lip as he stripped her nacked, tasting blood on her tongue.

'Agatha?'

"Don't move dearest"

She didn't dare.

"If you don't shut that pretty mouth of yours I'll make sure to rip your tongue out."

"Please Mephisto..I can't take it.."

"Deal with it and stop whining for heaven's sake." He yelled causing her to wince at his tone.

'Agatha please focus on me alright?'

An unbearable pain shot through her legs as she felt her breathing turn shallow, black spots blurred her vision as she couldn't get her breathing back to normal before a warm liquid spilled between her legs...Blood...she was bleeding again. 
The room started to melt as everything around her changed. Mephisto's face turned into a woman with redhair as she called out her name. Before her shut close and her breathing stopped.

Slowly opening her eyes she found a concerned Wanda on top of her, the ropes that had her tied to the bed were now gone. Wanda caressed away the tears that streamed down her cheeks, kissing the older witch's nose as she had her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to trigger anything I'm sorry..." whispered Wanda as Agatha wrapped her arms around her waist. Caressing her red locks she kissed her forehead and murmured "I know" as she buried her face in the crook of her neck.