Chapter 2: Seek out Help

I have NO life but eh..I mean I need to write two otgwr chapters for other fanfics but I'm just going through my Agatha faze✋. Anygay- ENJOYYY :)))

"YOU ABUSED YOUR POWERS, ALMOST EXPOSED THE WHOLE COVEN,MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND ALL OF THIS FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT NICHOLAS TELL ME?" She yelled in his face as tears streamed down her cheeks, her voice cracked with each word as she stared at her son eyes burning with Anger.

"You don't understand Mother I had to do it! Don't you understand? I want power. I CRAVE POWER! I DID THIS SO I CAN BECOME THE POWERFUL WARLOCK YOU'VE RAISED ME TO BE! ONE WHO'S WORTHY OF THE POWERS OUR LORD COULD GIFT ME!" He spat in her face as she took a few steps back.

"What are you...What are you even rambling about Nicholas?! THIS. IS. NONSENSE!" She screamed as she continued to back away from him before he had grabbed her chin roughly and forced her to look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry mother..but you were a big threat for my great plans..and I won't let you ruin them ever again.." he got out the dagger he kept in his belt as her eyes widened in fear while the cold blade was pressed under her jawline. "Your highness, I give you my mother." He said a smug smirk on his face as a dark hooded figure appeared from behind him. Throwing her to her knees, Agatha kept her eyes focused on the floor as the hooded firgure circled her.

"And so we meet again.." The firgure spoke, voice deep as shills ran down the woman's spine.

"Mephisto.." her voice barely above a whisper as her blue eyes met with his red ones.

"Your soul is mine now, so let's change it up a bit. You can call me Master or your highness, you're my slave now Harkness. " He crouched to her level, a finger under her chin as their faces where inches apart. She looked on edge, breathing rapid and heavy as her eyes were laced with a layer of unshed tears.

"Wh-what?" She whispered, her voice wobbly. 

"Your son sold your soul to me. You serve me, and me only. You are mine Agatha. There is no escape other then death that could free your soul from me, but we all know where you belong and it's in hell.." He chuckled before he grabbed her roughly by the hair and vanished away with her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Where. Are. My. Kids?" Asked Wanda with a heavy accent.

"For the last time they are safe woman! God can't you focus with me for a second?" Hissed Agatha as she stood inside of Wanda's personal space while the redhead had her hands and legs trapped in some kind of magical ropes.
She had just finished showing her her past trauma and the redhead hasn't stoped asking about the twins, even tho she had assured her they are safe.

"What do you want from me Agatha?" Asked her Wanda her voice shaky.

"I...I need your help..I need you to help me Wanda. You're powerful enough to stop him, and without you I will be doomed." Rambled Agatha as she fiddled with her rings.

"Me? Aren't you 350+ years old? Why do you need me if you're skilled in dark magic?" Laughed Wanda.

"With dark magic comes Necromancy, transfiguration, Demonology and other things but My powers are nothing like yours Wanda.." Agatha whispered as she tried to stop her body from shaking.

"You are a myth, you practice chaos magic Wanda, you aren't supposed to be real! You are the Scarlet Witch...the most powerful of us all witches.." she finished her sentence as Wanda's eyes widened.