Chapter 7: Good Girl~

⚠warning⚠: smut.
If you know me in real life no u don't. No u fucking don't. I would like for my wife to skip this please nO- idk how to write smut so this is gonna be my attempt. Don't  @ me thank u.

Pushing the ginger on the bed, she made sure to sound proof the room with a quick spell and to lock the door. Wanda had already taken off her sweater as Agatha's hands traveled to her pants before she quickly undid her belt and slipped off the pair of jeans Wanda was wearing as the ravenette was already leaving kisses and small bites, exploring every inch of the ginger's body.
The redhead moaned as Agatha sucked at her throat, rolling her hips the ginger tried to flip them over but the grip the ravenette had on her wirsts made it worse as in a matter of seconds she found herself tied to ropes. Looking into Agatha's blue orbs, she saw her smirk and with a snap of her fingers her breasts were free from the bra as it layed on the floor with the other set of clothes, the ravenette slipped her blouse of her shoulders as the ginger watched her carefully before she slowly lowered her face to her breast and took one of her hardened nipples into her mouth as the ginger gapsed.
Her tongue circling her nipple as her hand cupped her breast giving it a small squeeze as the ginger moaned, her other hand played with the rim of her underwear before she slowly started to take it off. Her hand went to her belly button as it slowly began to caress her belly while the ginger squirmed beneath her, slowly letting her cold fingers reach her clit ,(I hate myself stfu) she caressed the lips before she pulled on one of them as the ginger hissed out. Moving her kisses back to her throat she bit down on her chin as she lowered the ginger's face and she stared into her green eyes, and their lips met into a heated kiss as their tongues battled for dominance.

Breaking the kiss she smirked as she pinched her clit making the ginger gasp as she stared at her. Chuckling hoarsely she kissed her ear before she whispered in a hushed tone "Tell me..what do you want me to do? Come on pet..beg for it.." her voice husky as Wanda rolled her hips against her hand. "Ah ah..Now now pet..that's not how good girls behave is it? Tell me and I'll give it to you..just say it..Come on put down that ego of yours." She hissed in her ear before she returned to teasing her. Kisses on her throat, then breasts, and belly before she stopped at her clit and began leaving small hickeys on the inside of her thigh as the ginger woman whimpered. "Fine! Fine...I want you to fuck me. Yeah I want you to fuck me and make me enjoy every bit of it. Please...make me cum...please Mommy.." she purred as she rolled her hips again. The ravenette smirked "Good girl~" she whispered as two of her fingers went in as Wanda closed her eyes before a barely audible gasp made it's way out of her dry throat. Her fingers thrusted in and out as the ginger's walls began to tighten before the ravenette added a third finger and she threw her head back as her back arched and she moaned loudly. 

The ravenette had a satisfied smirk as the ginger's walls tightened indicating that she was close, a devilish idea in mind she lowered herself to the ginger's throat as she kissed and sucked on her collarbone. "Hold it in for me love." She whispered . "I-I can't- I'm coming-" the ginger whimpered. "No. Be a good girl and hold it in I didn't allow you yet did I?" She purred into her ear as the ginger moaned again. Thrusting her fingers in roughly as she accelerated the rythme, the ginger squirmed as she tried to control herself, her whimpers turning into moans as she tried to stay composed, her muscles ached whike her legs felt numb. "Such a good girl..you can cum now" she whispered to herself as Wanda let out a loud moan before her body relaxed as her muscles were tense. With a snap of her fingers Agatha freed her from the ropes as Wanda rubbed her wrists.
"It's not fair.." she whispered. "That?" Asked her the ravenette as she stared at her. "I'm naked..and you're still in your undergarments Harkness.." she spoke, voice low as the corners of her lips twitched. "I don't-" the ravenette was cut off by Wanda flipping them before she flicked her wrist and Agatha layed beneath her naked, wrists tied to the bed. "It's my time to have some fun don't you think?" Whispered the ginger in her ear as her hands caressed her thighs. "Maximoff don't you dare-"tried to warn her Agatha as the ginger woman's smirk grew wider. "Or what? Don't worry mommy...I'd like to have a taste..I got you." She finished her sentence with a wink before she spread open the ravenette's legs and buried her face between them as Agatha bit her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning, but eventually gave in. Wanda's hands pinned down her hips as her back arched in pleasure. Feeling her muscles tense up while her vision blurred she cursed loudly " Fucking damn it Maximoff! I'm..I'm cumming.." she whispered as her voice cracked. 'Block the image. Block the image Harkness don't let him ruin your moment. BLOCK IT YOU IDIOT!' The voice in her head yelled at her as the image of Mephisto...it all happened in a blur as she felt the ropes tying her loosen up as Wanda wrapped her arms around her waist before she flipped them and she was now laying on the redhead's chest.

"Are you okay?" Asked her Wanda as she caressed her mass of brown locks.

"Mhm..yeah...Thank you for not hurting me like he does.." She mumbled into the crook of her neck as she lifted her eyes to look at her.

"I would NEVER hurt you the way that bastard did.." Hissed Wanda as she caressed her cheek before she grabbed her chin and kissed her lips.

"Thank you.." She whispered before her eyes slowly began to shut close as the redhead kissed her lips once more and she soon fell asleep...

_I am scared of my own self...I don't think I have the strength to edit my own smut so i apologize-