Chapter 3: Screams underwater

dumbhoe- you're welcome chérie <3 Anygay- I'm bored. I felt productive. Let's write so Marita stops complaining :))

⚠WARNING⚠: brief mention of Self harm and Rape.

Sometimes she would lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling as she imagined how her life would've been if she had never met him. How her life would've been,if she never seeked out help and her curiosity for Knowledge made her who she was today. Killing her whole coven and her own mother had showed her how dangerous she really was, and even if she wanted to be good, it's too late for that.
She chose the dark path instead of the light, got her name signed in the "Book of the Beast" and had been stripped from all of her rights, inslaved by the man she once loved who turned out to be the reason of the misfortunes in her life , the devil in disguise. Dancing to her screams, painting with her blood, drinking from her tears and eating from her flesh; she was trapped in her own hell-loop and the only sounds she heard those nights, were her desperate screams and her broken cries...

"Dance for me"

She danced.

"Sing for me"

She sang.

"Spread your legs"

She did.

"Don't. You. Dare. Scream"

She bit her lips to stiffle her screams as he thursted roughly inside of her.

"Such a pretty face."

She stayed silent.

"A beautiful body."

She whimpered as he kissed her naked skin.

"You will always bow down to your king."

'Please' she mumbled, daring to look him in the eye.

"You know I love you"

She shook her head as sobs threatened to leave her dry throat.

"I do this because I love you"

'If you really love me..You wouldn't hurt me' she spat in his face, angry tears falling down her cheeks.

"You don't understand! I love you but you don't! I hurt you because it's what you deserve! Because you've never loved me!"

'Please..PLEASE! NO-' her sentence was cut off by her desperate screams as her body trashed around, fighting against the ropes keeping her restrained while they burned her skin.

°•°•°•°•°•°

She snapped back to reality as soon as a small hand rested on her shoulder. Turning to face them she saw little Billy staring at her with a concerned frown while Tommy who sat eating in front of her looked at her the same way. Smiling awkwardly she drank from her coffee and picked at her black painted nails. Wanda looked at her kids, then back at Agatha, eyes glowing red as the other woman caught her.

"You know it's not going to work. You failed yesterday what makes you think today it will?" Mocked Agatha.

"We're not in your basement anymore-" As soon as Wanda Finished her sentence she was cut off by the house door bursting open. Darcy Lewis and Vision ran in worriedly, as soon as they saw the twins and Wanda they both let out a small sight of relief.