Chapter 12: Angel I couldn't kill

Guess who's back? BACK AGAIN! It's me bitch~ yeye. So the two peeps above are 'Lucifer and Mazikeen' :)) enjoy!!

This is gonna be fluffy because I feel bad for the last chapter-

Running deeper into the foggy forest, Agatha was desperately trying to escape the souleater as she ran in between trees, her breathing turned into desperate wheezes for air as her vision blurred. It wasn't enough that a giant fog hid the first circle of hell, but other then that she had to listen to the small cries of unbaptised children and the screams of the dead, the barkings of the hounds of hell was already loud enough to turn you deaf, but the roars of the creature were much worse. She bumped into a tree and fell hard on the ground before the last thing she remembers was seeing the creature on top of her and she faded into darkness...

She woke up hours later in an odd chamber, it was all red and black, soft velvet wall patterns and silky black sheets. Looking around she realised that she wasn't in that uncomfortable dress anymore, rather a much comfortable nightgown made out of the finest silks and cotton.

"Well good morning Madame" spoke a voice with a thick british accent. Her eyes quickly met his.

"Who are you?" She asked as she got out of bed and stood a few inches shorter then him.

"Ah ah, I ask the questions. Who are YOU! Because you clearly are not dead since you were bleeding, and the mark of cain on your chest says that you are immortal." Said the man as he circled her around, his eyes looking at her curiously.

"I..I'm the Devil's wife. I'm getting tortured by my dear husband because I broke the rule and showed mercy to a demon that broke one of the stupid gifts he got me" she rolled her eyes a small smirk on her lips.

"Oh..You are daddy's concubine-" she slapped him hard across the face.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call me that. I have a name, It's Agatha Harkness." She hissed at him as her arms were crossed infront of her chest.

"Wow feisty...Well I'm Lucifer MorningStar. Skydaddy's least favorite child" he smirked proudly as he bowed dramatically causing her lips to twitch upwards.

"Lovely to meet you dear..I assume you and Mephisto are.."

"Well since I did fall from heaven and loose my magical wings but gained demonic ones, he made me in charge of the last Circle of Hell, not that I wanted to rule hell to begin with this place disgusts me..honestly..But I call him dad just to piss him off. I apologize to whatever torture you're forced to indure M'lady." He rested a hand on her shoulder as she looked deep into his brown orbs and found that he wasn't lying.

"Tell me dearest mummy..what is it that you truly desire?" His eyes focused on hers as she found herself hypnotized by them.

"A slow and painful death..because it's what I deserve.." she murmured softly before she shook her head.

"I..How about you and i have a few drinks mhm? I'll introduce you to Mazikeen. You two would love each other." He smiled softly at her.

"Yeah I'd like that...Thank you sweetheart.."

°•°•°•°•°•°

"He's gone now..Vision is dead" Wanda whispered as she had her kids in a tight embrace. She didn't sound sad..nor happy..she was just..shocked.