Chapter 6: Dante's Inferno

Alright. Angst. Fluff maybe. And liek..yeah idk ✋. Anygay- 
⚠Trigger warning⚠: (y'all are prolly sick of seeing this but eh SnowyOwl795 hey besfran 😌✋) Mention of torture. Menation of Rape.  

Tommy and Billy were seated at the table having lunch while Darcy and Monica were fighting about something that has to do with Hayward before Wanda and Agatha walked into the house. Darcy smirked as she watched the two of them either sit on the table while the other filled her glass with liquor.

"Oi Agatha! Today a crow dropped you a letter, kind weird since it's impossible for someone or something to get it without getting hexed or..Brainwashed..no offense Wanda-" Rambled Darcy as she handed the letter to Agatha who looked on edge. 

Opening the letter , she took out the paper and prepared herself for chaos as she recognized this hand writing very well.'Madame M'  the letter started as Agatha huffed a laugh as she shook her head. Billy stared at the woman for a bit while her eyes analyzed the letter, he seemed so focused on her mind as loud voices echoed in his head, eyes glowing blue before he lost connection as stared at the ravenette.

"Well...we have a problem...So Maximoff you've got to be ready because once you're powerful enough a guest will join us...." Said Agatha with a twisted smile as she burned the letter in her hand as Tommy and Darcy watched in amazement.

"Who is it?" She asked her as she stopped playing with Tommy's long hair.

"....Mephisto.." Whispered Agatha as Monica noticed how her body shuddered. Looking at Darcy, the dark skinned woman raised one of her brow while the Brunette looked midly confused. Rolling her eyes Monica nodded towards Agatha who seemed to be pulled into the small library of grimoires she had kept.

"Who's..Mephasto?" Asked Darcy.

"Mephisto." Corrected her Agatha.

"Mephi." Said Darcy.

"Mephisto."

"Mumphy!"

"Mephisto"

"Mumba?"

"That doesn't- you know what forget it. Here-" She threw on the table a book already opened on a page untitled 'Kings of Hell'. Monica inspected the book while the twins shared a look between one another.

"Is that Dante's Inferno? Natasha used to read us some from this book..." Whsipered Wanda as she looked into the pages open in front of her.

"Yes well...You will learn more about Mephisto here.." Whispered Agatha.

"Wait...so everything he wrote about hell is real?" Asked Monica.

"Well not EVERYTHING, but most of things in this book are real." Said Agatha as she sat next to Billy who layed his head on her shoulder as she played with his hair.

"So like the Nine Circles of Hell are a thing? How'd you know that?" Asked Darcy not buying what Agatha had said.

"Because I got tortured in all Nine circles, got to take a swin in the river of the dammed, not very pleasant if you ask me..And don't get me started on when they hang you on some kind of cross looking thing and leave you for the crows to eat you...Or when you're put in a cage with pedophiles, serial killers and psychopaths...and they leave you on the beach where the waves are slowly drowning you.." Said Agatha as she smiled to herself, that sickening sweet smile of hers.

"A-Are you okay?" Asked her Monica.

"How are you even alive?" Asked Darcy.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. It was some kind of test so the other kings of hell and the demons except me as their new Mother of Dawn and the Devil's concubine even tho..I didn't want this I had no choice since I've got my soul sold by my own kid and had my name written in the Book of the Beast
....I had no other choice but to surrender to my faith." Said the ravenette as she continued to play with Billy's hair as she zoned out.