Chapter 8: The Fallen Son

Nicholas Scratch

Nicholas Scratch. Her son. Well...He plays Nicholas Scratch in CAOS. 

Agatha layed on Wanda's chest at the redhead traced the scars on her back. "How did you get those scars? They look brutal.." Whispered the redhead as the older woman let out a small sight. "I used to get tortured a lot...whipping was one of the most common torture methods used on me..they look like that because they lasted more then they were supposed to. Since they...poured Vinegar on the wounds so it usually gets infected.." mumbled Agatha as the younger woman pushed the brown locks that hid her face behind her ears, her hand caressing the older woman's cheek. "Was it always this bad?" She questioned the ravenette as she lifted her chin, looking into her dull eyes. "Yeah...He's reckless..we were married since...YEARS. I think if i do the maths right...I would say since I was 16 years old..which is..a Lot..because I'm very old." She chuckled hoarsely as the younger woman continued to caress her cheek. "I'm sorry.." she whispered before their lips met in a delicate kiss.  "Not your fault love...Not yours..." the ravenette buried her face in the crook of her neck. Wanda took her wrists as she looked at the small purple and white lines, rubbing them with her thumb she planted small kisses on each one as the older woman snorted a laugh. "You're tickling me.." she whispered as the ginger's hand sneeked around her waist as she pulled her closer. "Oh am I? Mhm..well your laugh is cute so I don't see a problem in that."  Her hand dug into Agatha's side as the woman laughed. Flipping their positions Wanda pinned down the Ravenette's wrists in one hand just above her head while her other hand dug into her sides as they both laughed. 

"Come on we have to get ready..." Said Wanda as she traced the mark of cain on the ravenette's chest.
"Wanda..we need to talk about this. You're married, you have kids-"
"Well Vision and I aren't technically Married...besides when the hex drops he...dies...The day we met, when you knocked on my door and you came in, I've got some kind of butterflies...I don't think I can explain what happened when i first saw you...But...I think I-I like you..a lot..." whispered the ginger as she let go of the older woman's wrists and held her face in her hands. "I like you too buttercup. Come on we've got to go down its morning"

*time skip brought to you by Loki, Agatha and Wong doing Bitchcraft*

They were seated at the table in the kitchen as Agatha placed the last plate of Pancakes in front of Wanda, grabbed her coffee mug and sat next to Darcy who smiled brightly at her. 
"So...I forgot to tell you A hot guy was asking for you Agatha." Smirked Darcy as she winked at Monica who huffed. "A man? A hot man?" Asked Wanda as she tilted her head. "What did he look like?" Asked the ravenette as she curled one of her locks. "About 5'7, black hair close to yours, brown eyes, tanned, ripped..I could see those bad boys from his tight sweater-Okay sorry sorry..Uhm he had some weird....Aura..I know that because I use crystals and I hanged around Loki a lot...But he looks young so and it is kind of impossible for him to come out of nowhere to ask for you since the hex...won't let anyone in." Said Darcy as she smiled awkwardly. "How long has he been here?" Asked Agatha as she stood up and dusted her skin tight black skirt making her way towards the sink and placed her empty mug there. "Half an hour...maybe?" Said Darcy suddenly feeling insecure as she shrugged. "Dear Beezelbub give me the strength..."Agatha rolled her eyes as she walked towards her front door , the ladies following close behind before she opened the door to find the guy laying on her grass. His eyes met hers before he quickly stood up and smiled at her. "Mother" he whispered. "NICHOLAS?!" Exclaimed Agatha placing a subconscious hand on her chest as her eyes glazed with tears. "I've missed you Maman.." He spoke as he walked towards her. "Don't. Touch. Me." Hissed the ravenette as she raised her index finger as a warning. "I thought you dead! I mourned. I cried. I fought. I went through hell and back..AGAIN! BECAUSE YOU HAD DIED IN MY ARMS! BECAUSE YOU SELFISH LITTLE CONNARD DECIDED TO GANG UP AGAINST THE DEVIL, YOUR FATHER! BECAUSE NOW YOU REGRET WRITING MY NAME IN THAT DAMMED BOOK?!" She yelled as her eyes glowed a dangerous purple. With each step she took forward, Nicholas took steps back as he had his hands raised in surrender. "Mother please...I can explain-" He was cut off by her throwing him down the street as Darcy yelped and Monica winced while Wanda ushered the kids inside as Vision was at Norm's. "Agatha you need to calm down-" tried Monica but the ravenette ignored her as she walked down the streets towards her kid while he held up his hands in front of him. Blue magic at the tips of his fingers "Mother please! Please I had to do it or he would have killed you! I HAD TO STAY HIDDEN OR HE WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU! Maman je vous supplie.." the ravenette stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes seemed to be clouded as an episode seemed to play behind her dull eyes.

"You did this to me! YOU RUINED IT ALL FOR ME BECAUSE YOU'RE SELFISH-"  He back handed her as she hissed out in pain. 

It has been HOURS and she has been getting tortured in the eighth circle of Hell just after Nicholas had died in her arms, just after he had tried to gang up on his father, he had took his last breath listening to her humming his favorite lullaby. "You killed my son...you ruined it all for me...Why? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I LOVED YOU- I LOVED YOU SO MUCH BUT ALL I GOT FROM YOU WAS ABUSE! SCARS! UGLY SCARS-" She sobbed as her eyes burned with anger. 
"I love you...You said you love art didn't you? You were my canvas, I drowned you and watched as your face turned blue like the sky. I used my blades to draw on your body, watching as your crimson blood covered your porcelain skin. I beat your tired body, and watched as purple marks blossomed like lavender. Everytime I touch you , you'd flinch away. How can you be so ungrateful? I thought you loved art? So I turned you into a piece of art..." 

Nicholas walked towards his mother as he wiped her tears away, his arms wrapping around her waist as he burried his head in the crook of her neck. The ravenette let out a small sight, her arms wrapped around his neck while she played with his black locks.  "Come on Mama..Let's go home Darling.." She whispered as he nodded his head. 

"Monica I think mum Agatha is even better then Lesbian Agatha." Whispered Darcy as she grinned like an idiot while Monica laughed. Wanda smiled at them as she watched them both walk towards the house.
"My son. Nicholas Scratch." Smiled Agatha slightly as Nicholas smirked like an idiot "Hello ladies~" He said as he smiled. "I'm gay. Sorry.." said Darcy as she smiled awkwardly "Yeah..same" said Monica as she wrapped her arm around Darcy's waist. "I do have a girlfriend actually...I'm just trying my skills since Father used to say I have mother's charms.." said the boy awkwardly as he layed his head on his mother's shoulder. "Behave Nicholas. This is Dr Darcy Lewis. This is Captain Monica Rambeau and this is...The Myth..the Legend..The Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff. Now don't start annoying her please Nicholas you can be very annoying-" said Agatha as she patted his head before she walked inside ignoring him completely as he was rambling about things.

_Alright Chapter 9 will be better i promise