Chapter 11: Dream a little Dream of me

Alright tonight we say screw u Hayward AHAHAH- Anygay...Hopefully I write this chapter better then the other ✋
Enjoy~

That's Batibat the sleep demon :)) we're gonna see her in this chapter y'all

That's Batibat the sleep demon :)) we're gonna see her in this chapter y'all. I don't know how to describe her so i put up an image sorry :/

"Wanda focus on me. To summon hell fire you need to breath from your nose and your stomach not chest, getting your chest involved can end up with a bad reflex and you'll end up injuring yourself and others, focus on me." Said Agatha as she walked in circles around the redhead who was focused on keeping her breathing steady. 

"Open your arms and spread your fingers, now I'm going to want you to imagine small fire at the tip of your fingers, just imagine the heat, not the colour. And when you feel a heat try and focus the atomes at the center of your palm and slowly open your eyes. If the fire was orange that means it's normal, if it was blue that means it's from from the pit in hell, but if it was your powers colour that means it's most likely to be harmful but not dammed. Now...come on, do as I said."  Mumbled the witch as she watched the redhead carefully.

Doing as she was told to do, she began focusing on the heat in her hands before a loud flicker was heard and she slowly opened her eyes to be met with crimson red flames. Closing her palms the flames disappeared as she let out a heavy sight. "I can't do it." She whined as she pouted like a child while Agatha rolled her eyes. 

"Oh dear Beezelbub give me the strength..Yes you can. You just need to focus. Besides you're the Scarlet witch there is nothing you can't do- Well other then Killing the Devil the spear of Longinus might be the one thing to actually kill him but that's not the point. " smiled Agatha awkwardly as she tilted her head.

"Alright fine...Can't I do something else?" Asked her the redhead as she pulled her puppy eyes but Agatha snorted a laugh .

"Silly girl, those don't work on me toots. Come on-" 

"Wanda! Wanda please..My name is Sarah..I know that you're going through a lot of stuff but please..I want to see my daughter please..She's been locked in her room and I haven't seen her in a week please!" Begged her Dottie- or Sarah. Wanda looked spooked as Agatha held her by the waist eying Sarah up and down as other citizens came walking towards them.

"Wanda please! My father he's ill and My sister needs my help you have to let me go please!" Yelled Norm as he approached them.

"Please my husband is on a buisness trip tell him not to come here please-"  begged another citizen as Wanda seemed to be panicking even more. 

"Wanda calm down it's okay I'm here-" tried Agatha but was ignored as more citizens began to approach them as she was separated from the redhead.

"No no no, you're safe. You're safe here I made sure of that! What- What even happened I don't-" Wanda spoke as her voice was shaky, fidgeting around as she looked at them all, pleading her to let them go.