Author's Note, Update and Thanks

I know, I probably got hopes up

I know, I probably got hopes up. Two postings in one day?! I promise Ch. 6 is in progress and will be released before the end of this week, but as this little fic of mine keeps getting more traffic, I wanted to engage you guys and just thank you all.

arianna_pendragon~ always the first one to vote for a chapter, added to reading list, first one to comment and I absolutely love, love, LOVE your feedback. Thank you so much for activity, votes and comments for More Teeth More Fire, I always enjoy hearing from you and your opinion.

LexiTRone~ Thank you so much for adding this book to your reading list and being one of the first to follow me. Hope I can keep you coming back and interested, only good and exciting things to come from here!

Ground_zero2003 and MatthewWhite248~ Thank you guys so much for your votes, it's a huge help in getting more attention on MTMF and I'm so glad to have you both reading it.

And thank you to the dozens upon dozens of people who have read chapters in passing, hope we can get you coming back!

If I've missed anyone, I'm truly sorry and don't mean to, I went back through my alerts just so I could put this together, all of you are so greatly appreciated and I hope to be doing many more of these with new followers and readers in the future.

+

Now here lies my thought and what I'm considering doing. ASoIaF was split up into a series, and I feel like with this that might be the best way to go. I don't want to rush the dragons or the Indominus growing up, and I feel like sometimes a book with 80+ chapters can be sort of intimidating for some. I want it to be easily accessible. However, if you guys think it better to just keep it all in one book, I can also do that. Let me know what you think in the comments and we'll go from there. Meanwhile, chapters are still coming out on this one and will continue to do so.