Skinny Dipping- Fifteen

Relief washed over me. Thank God she's okay. I let out a deep breath feeling like a weight had lifted off my chest.

"You look like shit." Fatin pointed out. "You're so kind" I replied sarcastically.

Toni's face was covered with disgust looking at me. "Are you alright, when we were heading back we heard you laughing hysterically at nothing," Shelby asked me?

I forgot about that little meltdown I had. "Ya," I said not wanting to get into it.

In no way was I welcomed back with hugs and kisses, everyone seems to be mad at me, and now Nora is added to that list.

I guess no one fucks with her sister even though she treats her like shit, but that's none of my business.

I approached the group slowly and sat down with them. "What was it like to go batshit crazy?" Fatin asked genuinely smiling.

"I don't think I went crazy," I replied. "Okay next question, what was it like to punch Rachel Reid" Fatin questioned.

Nora looked at me like she was shooting daggers into my soul. I never thought that Nora could flip out like that.

Rachel's nose was swollen and purple. No matter how mad Toni is right now, I know she's low-key impressed.

I shrugged my shoulders not wanting to get into more hot water than I already was.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Shelby said getting up. Shelby extended her hand offering to help me up. I took it.

"I'm coming too," Fatin chimed in "really could go for a swim".

"I guess all the homies hate Melody" Fatin chimed. I let out a laugh "As they should".

I think they were all mad for a reason. I feel bad and I understand why Toni's upset but I'm not sorry.

If I could go back I would do it all again.

We reached the waterfall and took off our clothes and jumped in.

Jumping in felt so stress relieving. I held my breath and opened my eyes.

It was so quiet and everything was just at peace. I came back to the surface and fixed my bra strap.

I ran my hands through my hair. "Now this is what we needed" Fatin yelled.

I washed my face trying to get off any leftover mud.

"We should go skinny dipping" Fatin proposed. I raised my eyebrows in excitement.

"I always wanted to go but never got the chance" I replied.

"Guys I don't know," Shelby said. "Come on pussy" Fatin yelled. Shelby looked over to me for my opinion.

"It'll be fun," I said calmly. Shelby hesitated before her response, I'm guessing thinking everything through.

"What the heck," Shelby said loudly. I unclipped my bra and slipped off my underwear. I placed them where my shoes were and then jumped in.

"Motherfucker" I yelled. The water gliding on my skin felt fantastic.

I look over at a Naked Fatin who seemed to have the time of her life. "The closest thing I've had to sex since I've been here" Fatin shouted. I laughed.