We're Getting Married- Seventeen

Martha drew a table in the sand with a stick and placed the drinks and edibles inside the drawing.

Everyone seemed to be in a good mood, it was nice to look forward to something.

The sun was starting to set, The sky was pink and soft orange. Dot seemed to be hypnotized by the sky.

For once Rachel seemed to get her head out of her ass and loosen up a little bit.

"Melody, this is going to be the best night we've had in a while and I am so honoured to be the cause of it," Fatin said to be smiling.

"If it's not I'm suing," I laughed along with her. "Do you mind getting more branches and shit for the fire?" Dot asked me "we're running out" she frowned?

"Sure no problem," I said happily. "I wanna come too" Leah shouted to me from across the camp.

"Sure," I said in shock. Leah and I haven't really been buddy-buddy so I was surprised.

Leah stood up and ran towards me. I gave her a half-smile.

Leah and I started walking more into the island. "I know you see what I see" Leah whispered. I didn't know what she meant by that.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked jokingly. "I saw your face when Fatin's phone turned up" She continued to whisper.

The smile on my face got a little smaller.

"coincidence I guess that's the only explanation that makes sense," I responded

"Is it?" Leah said back. "What do you think about Shelby? Maybe she has something to do with this" Leah said certainly.

"Now your talking crazy, Shelby wouldn't hurt a fly, what would even be the point?" I asked.

"And why Shelby, Dot is the one over-prepared for this situation, in that not more suspicious?" I continued.

Leah didn't say anything back. "If you keep talking like this their gonna start thinking your crazy, So just keep this conversation between you and me" I explained.

Leah bit her lip and started fidgeting with her fingers. "You and I aren't the only ones who are suspicious" Leah added.

"Can we just hurry and get back and talk about this later?" I said while grabbing some sticks from the ground.

Leah nodded and started helping me. We spent around the next fifteen minutes collecting sticks and came back talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

We placed the sticks next to the fire and joined the group.

The was the sun was basically set and it looked like Fatin was desperately ready to start drinking.

"Okay before we start getting fucked up can we all agree not too near the water especially cuz it's dark now" Dot announced.

"Aweee looks at momma Dot taking care of us," Fatin said putting her right hand over her heart.

"Fuck that I'm getting drunk tonight too" Dot laughed. We all laughed along with her.

"Toni and Melody please don't start having sex right in front of us." Rachel said to Toni and me.

"I would kind of love to see that, what are you talking about, Rachel." Fatin's smiled.

"Is there still no service?" Rachel asked Fatin. "No service" Fatin confirmed.

"If I find out my fucking speaker is dead I'm offing it," Fatin said grabbing her speaking from her suitcase.

Leah looked at me widening her eyes like she was trying to tell me something.