Encounter

Intro begins

There is John Hyoudou home with his family. Then it changes to him suiting up in his MJOLNIR Armor with his MA5D AR loaded. As he looks at his opponents with his weapon raised.

It changes to John fighting,shooting a Fallen Angel with his Magnum. Then he is shown walking towards a temple. Where there is someone crying as the bodies of his foes are behind him.

Then, a few years later he is shown in highschool. As he drives his civilian Warthog. He walks through the gates with someone next to him.

On the widow two girls look at him with interests. Next is showing him meeting a nun with blond hair.

In the night he is facing a unknown foe with a demonic blade. As he is in staring with his energy sword out.

Lastly it shows him, wearing full armor running through fire with his energy swords up. Once through it as he is facing his foe.His blades glow golden as the roar of a dragon is hear.

Intro ends

John was looking at the girl that was staring at him weirdly. Though his gut told him that she is more than human. If there is one tree thing,that Chief Mendez taught him was to always trust his gut. So he decided to find out more.

John: Hello, who are you?

Yuuma: Hi, I'm Yuuma Amano. I wanted to ask you something.

This made John raise his eyebrow.

John: What is it?

Yuuma: I want to be your girlfriend. Please go out with me?

That made John go a bit wide eye and wonder if he heard that right.

John: You want to go out with me why? We haven't meet before.

Yuuma: No we haven't meet before. I just saw you walk by and fell in love with you. Please go out with me.

This made John think about, how to handle the situation. It's clear that there is something wrong in his gut. But, he will play along to see what is her true intention.

John: Fine, I will go out with you.

That made Yuuma smile in delight as she, told him where to meet her in Saturday at noon. John nodded and walk towards his Warthog, where Akeno is waiting for him. He sense something watching him, he looks around and didnt see anyone from the OCR or Student Council. But he did get a glimpse of a shadow with glowing red eyes looking at him. Then next dissapears, when someone walks by it.

John narrow his eyes, as he continues his way. The same shadow, appears looking at him. With a cloak over it as his deep red eyes look at him.

"Soon young warrior, you will be tested to see if you can help me break my curse. Once and for all."

Saturday at noon

John was getting ready, as he put on something casual and nice. A good shirt, with dress jeans and black boots. Akeno did ask him yesterday what the girl wanted. When he told her what happened. She became mad and from what Cortana saw in her a bit of fear for her brother.She then became worry, but he was able to calm her by promising to be careful.

John was able to get to the meeting point and waited a bit. Until he saw Yuuma running towards him with a cute dress in his opinion. She was panting a bit, soon got up to look at him.

Yuuma: I'm sorry, I'm late. My friends kept me up.

John: Its fine, so is there somewhere you want to go?

Yuuma though about it, and shook no.
John then remembers from the lesson Cortana gave him. How to behave on a date and where to take a lady.

John didnt understand why she told him about it. Since who would love a Spartan II here. Excluding Maria, though he did feel bad. For not being able to attend her wedding. But duty called, and he knew she understood. Still he hoped that she is safe and happy.

Either way he, drives them to the cinema for any movie of Yuuma choosing. Once they got to their seats and the movie began.

A few hours later

Yuuma or Raynare was having a honest of a good time with John. She was assign by her leader Kokabiel to hunt down Sacred gear users. Though for her she didnt like to kill others who can't defend themselves. But she cant disobey him.

Still John was nothing but a perfect gentleman. He treated her with respect and didnt ogle her like others. But she felt something in herself. Her heart was beating a bit faster.

She was having a hard time trying to figure out why. She was feeling this with John. Speaking of John, she can see that he is more than he let's on. The way he walk speaks of a warrior who fought through hell and back. But it was the aura that he has that, gave it away. He is someone who is a hardened veteran.

As they continue on their walk around the park. She looked at his hand, than slowly she put her hand with his. Holding each other together, the action made her, heart beat more faster. John didnt seems fazed by the action. Though, he did send her a reassuring smile. After she had done it, she figured out why she was feeling like this. Raynare was falling in love with john.

It didnt make it easier for her to do her mission. But knew she can't be able to kill John. Though his expression changed to a cold and hardened look. As his body tense looking around, Raynare look confuse. Until she looked, where he was and was shock. On the roof of a building.

There was a armored figure wearing a cloak, but what was noticeably of the being was red crimson eyes in its cloak. As well as the blade it was holding she was able to sense that it was emitting a dark power much more than the devils.

John was looking at the figure that was looking at him two days ago. He can see that the cloak hid a armored knight and the blade, but something was wrong. The figure jumped down and landed without making a sound. John stood in front of Yuuma as he ready for a attack.

John: Identify yourself?

??: Hehehaha.

The laugh made Raynare nervous, as John has remained focus.

??: To answer your question? I only can reveal my name. To those who prove themselves worthy. But to all I am know as the Demon knight.

John look at him as the Knight ready his blade for battle. Raynare looked shock at the beings appearance.

??: Ready, yourself young one. Prove yourself as a worthy warrior. Raise your blade and show me your mettle.

John look around to make sure no one was around, to make sure that there would be no civilian casualties. Then look at Yuuma and took out a handle that fit comfortably on his hand. He ignited it to reveal a energy sword. It's two plasma blades ready.

Cortana: John, this guy is different from those you fought before. It isn't a devil or fallen Angel. Be careful with this guy.

John: Thank you for the update Cortana. Dont worry, I never let my guard down.

John look ready as he stood against the knight as the full moon shined above them. As the Demon Knight and Spartan will soon, be clashing blades.