the encounter

Intro begins

As John is shown with his undersuit beginning to be suited up in in MK 6 Mjolnir in his base. Shows a scene where he is in Kuoh with his friends and smiling. As well spending time with his family at home. He is seen in the woods training with his sacred gear as Draig is guiding him with advice while they bicker about certain subjects.

Then shows Cortana back at the ship looking over new projects for weapons and potential upgrades to his Mjolnir armor. As a green glow is seen behind her.

The Mjolnir armor is half way done with the leg pieces were in place. Then shows him and Akeno talking with her looking a bit nervous as John held her hand. Doing his best to help her. Soon it was changed to a battle with him and Akeno fought through the enemies as someone is seen in a dark cell crying.

The cutback shows his arm pieces where being placed with great precision. Where we are taken to see John reacting to someone as he raised his pistol. As he looks at a old man with red eyes and a fanged smile on his face.
Then later with an encounter with Lancelot now fully geared up and they look at one another until they clash.

Then when the chest plate is being placed on him. Two people appear in kouh looking at the spartan. Then it changes to John in Kuoh taking a nap under a tree as Sona is seen walking up towards him. She then lays down next to him as she then rests her head on his arm and joins him resting. When the scene changes he is seen at home, cooking something in the kitchen with Akeno as she is seen smiling with him as they bicker like siblings.

Last is when his helmet is being placed on. During the last scene showing John looking on defiantly against his enemy. While both peerages behind him looking in disbelief as he took out a green blade cracking with energy. As he is shown fully suited up says.

" Spartans Never Die. We're just missing in action."

Intro ends

John looks over the young lady who seems to be a 14 years old if he is right. Wearing a nun outfit with a suitcase next to her. With blond hair and green eyes. She looks like a foreigner probably from England or somewhere else.

John: I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going.

Asia: It's alright. I wasnt paying attention either. Oh my name is Asia Argento.

John: It's a pleasure to meet you Asia. My name is John Hyoudou. Let me help you.

He help pick her up as well make sure her luggage hasn't been damage or fell out.

John: Asia, what are you doing around here. Judging by your outfit, you look like a nun.

Asia: Well yes, I was going to a church near the outskirts in town. But I got lost by the sights and well you could say it's my first time being in the outside world.

John then looked at the young girl. His gut is telling him, that there is more than what Asia is telling him. But he won't probe until it is necessary. Then he heard a stomach rumbling coming from Asia as she looks a bit embarrassed.

John: Well do you want to get something to eat?

Asia:A-Are you sure? I don't want to bother you.

John: It's alright Asia. Besides I could go for some grub myself.

That caused the young girl to smile at him. As they went to a burger joint that John enjoys once in a while. As he ordered their meals and waited for them to be called out. He heard a child cry out in pain, as he turn over to see a young boy who fell and scraped his leg. Then saw Asia walking over to him. He stood up and follows her, as he was close he saw Asia use something that glowed that began to heal the young boy.