The mission continues

Intro begins

There is John Hyoudou home with his family. Then it changes to him suiting up in his MJOLNIR Armor with his MA5D AR loaded. As he looks at his opponents with his weapon raised.

It changes to John fighting,shooting a Fallen Angel with his Magnum. Then he is shown walking towards a temple. Where there is someone crying as the bodies of his foes are behind him.

Then, a few years later he is shown in highschool. As he drives his civilian Warthog. He walks through the gates with someone next to him.

On the widow two girls look at him with interests. Next is showing him meeting a nun with blond hair.

Lastly it shows him, wearing full armor running through fire with his energy swords up. Once through it as he is facing his foe.His blades glow golden as the roar of a dragon is hear.

Intro ends

It has been a while, since the fateful night John and Akeno meet. He made sure to arrange the funeral of Akeno's mom. Money wasn't a issue for him. Since Cortana hacked some corrupt companies and government officials. So they have a nice chunck of money saved up.

Though he had a bit of help from his mom and dad. After they heard what Akeno has been through. They helped her anyway they can,and the funeral was held. When a bit of time passed, she felt grateful for what the Hyoudou family are doing for her. Letting her stay with them. Though she felt more grateful for John. He saved her and made sure that those fallen angels won't hurt anyone again.

She remembers how her mom would tell her stories of a hero saving the day. How she told her that she would find one day, her own hero. On that fateful night, she did find her hero. John Hyoudou the secret Spartan II commando became her hero. As well the boy who has her  consider a part of his family.

When they were growing up he didn't act all perverted around her,when her body developed like the other boys. He treated her with respect and listen to her. John was always there for her, when she needed him. Akeno told him thay she is half Falen Angel hybrid. As well showed him her wings. John look a bit wide eye, but told her that it didn't matter what she is as long she should not be ashamed of it. It doesn't matter to him as long that Akeno kept being herself. That made her smile and hugged him as Cortana agreed with her. After that he had made Akeno finally feel accepted for who she is and consider him a brother. For she would try to sneak into his room and play pranks to him. Though what made her shock was, the amount of scars he, has in his body when she saw him change his shirt. Bullet wounds,burn makes and some of them look like surgery was done on him.

She wanted to know how he got them. But decided it wasn't the right time for him to tell her. Since it's his story to tell and he told her that he will. When the time is right. He promised to her, and Akeno smiled as he always kept his promises.

Though she is worried for him, when he got transferred to Kouh Academy. That is the school where two Devil families Gremory and Sitri are. She sense something within him. Akeno didn't know what it was, but is scared to lose him from either one of the devils. Since they are drawn to power they would try something to make him into one of them.

In his first year, they didn't seem to do anything yet. Which came to a relief for her. Though there is still a chance but she trusted John enough to look out for himself.  But she will be there for him.

As she went to his room slowly. She looked at his restful face. Slowly she told him in a whisper.

Akeno: You've been there for me John. Always ready to help not just me but others who need it. I know you don't do it for fame or popularity. You're a honest person, and that's one of the reasons I hold you in great regard. I hope I get the chance to repay you for what you have done for me. But I'll be there for you like you did for me. I won't let them make you one of them. I promise. I don't want to loss another.

When she was done, she left to return to her room.Unknown to her that Cortana was looking at the scene with a smile. As she knew that Akeno loved Y/n with all her heart as family. It was funny for her to see his reaction when she snuck in his room or the pranks she did on him.

She reminisces what happen, after what Akeno told John about the supernatural. Cortana got along very well with Akeno. Felt nice to talk to another woman. When she was resting in her own room.John would go to get geared up and fight anything, in the night that would threaten humanity. Over the first  month he has killed many fallen Angels, Stray Devils, stray exorcists and other supernatural creatures.

Some of them gave a good fight, but in the end they fell dead. For they underestimated John. Which turn to be his greatest weapon against them. Though he did take some of their corpses for study back, at his new base in a hidden location. As well others unique things. Like the weapons of the exorcists he killed. Which from what he could tell are effective against Devils or other beings.

Cortana was able to reverse engineer it thanks with the help of the Huragok they got. Now the newly made light rounds and weapons are at the Chief's disposal.

John even taught Akeno a bit of CQC, so she can defend herself just in case she ran out of magic. Then was introduced to Cortana which shocked Akeno. They had a good day getting to know one another. Cortana showed interest in Akenos power. Though As well John has been wondering and ask Cortana of they can make Anti-Magic munitions. She reply to him that it could be possible. Just will take time.

For John, he's been doing great in his studies and his parents  transfer him to Kouh where Akeno studies. Though she look happy but he can tell she is more worry about something. Still he will ask another day but, doesn't understand why Akeno Kept sneaking into his room and playing those weird pranks. He just got use to it.

In his first year, he gave a good impression to his teachers and the female student population. For being studious, athletic and for the girls handsome. He was soon given the nickname "The Soldier Of Kouh".

Since he gives of a presence of a soldier. As well his discipline is unmatched, honorable etc. Though what won him the hearts of the female students is his stalwart vigilance against perverts that go way to far. John has been seen standing guard where the Kendo change. He is always respectful towards them, and willing to give a hand to those in need.

Which made him,gain the respect of the student council. Though John can feel in his gut that Sona and the Student Council are different. Not only them, but the ORC club but felt different. Of there is one thing he was taught is to always listen to your gut it can surprise you. As well he felt like he was being watch. Thankfully being trained by ONI, helped him evade whoever was spying on him.

Now as the Spartan woke up moments after Akeno left. He look out in the window seeing the full moon and though.

John:(though) I have killed many threats over the 5 years but, now my gut is telling me. That this is only the beginning. I'm not sure what might happen.  I know one thing. I will fight with everything I have. For I am a Spartan, the sword and shield of humanity. No matter the threat, I will never surrender. This is who I am John Hyoudou 117 Spartan II commando of the UNSC.

With that done, he returned back to sleep as a new day will dawn. As well John will find out the truth about Kouh.