booster

Intro begins

There is john Hyoudou home with his family. Then it changes to him suiting up in his MJOLNIR Armor with his MA5D AR loaded. As he looks at his opponents with his weapon raised.

It changes to John fighting,shooting a Fallen Angel with his Magnum. Then he is shown walking towards a temple. Where there is someone crying as the bodies of his foes are behind him.

Then, a few years later he is shown in highschool. As he drives his civilian Warthog. He walks through the gates with Akeno next to him.

On the widow two girls look at him with interests. Next is showing him meeting a nun with blond hair.

Lastly it shows him, wearing full armor running through fire with his energy swords up. Once through it as he is facing his foe.His blades glow golden as the roar of a dragon is heard.

Intro ends

John soon found himself floating, in a dark void. At first he was wondering why was he here. But it all came back to him,he used a power that boosted his already augmented body. Though it cost too much energy to keep him going.

Draig: So we finally meet at last, Guardian of Humanity.

John turned around and saw a giant dragon with red and green scales. Though he can feel its overwhelming power.

John: Who are you?

The dragon smiled at him, as he began to introduce himself.

Draig: I'm Draig. Known throughout the world as the red dragon emperor of Domination. Though, I know who you are Spartan.

John looked at him in shocked, how can the dragon know about him being a Spartan. Though it seems that Draig noticed his expression and answered for him.

Draig: I have see through your memories John. I'm been with you, throughout your journey in the war. As well during your transformation into the Spartan.

John: So you know everything, I've been through.

Draig:Yes. I have to say,you have accomplished more than any supernatural being in history. No one can go through what you did. Without breaking down with the pressure. That makes me wonder how do you do it. Keep on fighting if all seems lost?

John: Because,I had people who were counting on me to see this through the end. As well to honor those who never returned home. I had a duty to make sure their sacrifices weren't in vain. I fought with everything, I have. To make sure that humanity has a chance for survival. Now matter of it seemed impossible. But that's why I was trained to become a Spartan. To be the sword and shield of Humanity.

Draig stood silent in front of John and felt his respect for him increase. For the first time in his long life. He found a host that is unique compared to others. He counted himself lucky, to have ended up with the Spartan. His thoughts were interrupted when John asked him.

John: Why did you called me, a Guardian of Humanity?

Draig: Its because, you have earned it through your battles. You have shown to have what it takes to see your mission through to the end. As well you care for Humanity, much more than most gods. You've earned the praise of Humanity in the realm.

John:I never wanted to be famous or seek out glory. It's not who I am. I'm just a soldier who is doing his duty for his fellow human. Like I told one soldier. No soldier should be honored for doing what's expected of them.