metting

Intro begins

John is in the lab of the frigate looking at the projects being worked on. On kouh Y/n is seen walking with Akeno and someone else on his sides, then he is on top of the hill, his eyes look up at the sky as he recounts his fallen spartan brothers and sisters and his friends.

He chuckles as he can tell what his Avery would say of he saw him right now. While he is holding Avery's dogtag.

Next John is shown charging and engaging, Rouge priests and fallen angels as his eyes turn. To see someone who he promised to help,I'm danger. He fought harder and reached out his hand to her.

Then John who was doing some errands runs across a familiar person who is cloaked. As well he is shown being confronted by lancelot once again but a bright light has blinded them. As a beautiful woman stands out in front of the spartan.

Last it shows John charging with a custom gravity hammer upon a foe who uses a light sword. As the two collided their weapons. A golden light has covered the Spartan as a sword of legend appeared in his hands reformed.

Intro ends

It was a hectic morning, ever since raynare left. Once Akeno woke up he has been reprimanded by her and cortana for going up against Lancelot alone. When they finish venting into John who looked at them with a straight face.

Akeno: John please be careful, next time if you encounter him.

John: I will Akeno. Don't worry this isn't my first rodeo.

She nodded as she remembered the scars, he has. Each one tells a story of how he overcame a trial. Still it didn't lower her worry.

Akeno: I know, just please let me help you fight. I don't want to see, you hurt or worse of all lose you.

John looked at Akeno, she was truly worried about him. He knows she can fight but, he didn't want her to get badly hurt if she goes to battle with him. Either way he knows her well enough to know. That she is stubborn and won't relent and go with him if he didn't allow her. That their sibling bond made them stronger. He didn't want Also to experience another loos of family soon.

John:(sigh) Alright Akeno.

She smiled as she envelopes him into a hug. Which he returns, still he is recounting what Draig told him. That he might need to train of how to use his sacred gear.

Either way it's just a new weapon to add to his arsenal. He won't use it everything just only when all else fails to overcome the enemy.

His gut is telling him to be ready. Since when he returns to Kouh, the devils will want to chat with him.

Transition to Kouh academy, brought to you by John fully armored in mjolnir looks at his counterpart from another reality. Shaking with disappointment as the perverted dragon is buried in the ground with multiple bumps on his head. As well his mail armored destroyed.

When he came to kouh academy after taking a shower and eating a good breakfast. Has been on guard waiting until Rias or Sona called for him.

He knew that the,ones they sent ot spy on him. Must've informed them of what happened the other night. He knows that they have the influence within the academy to call a private meeting with them.

At the second period his suspicious were confirmed when the announcement where said.

"Also will John Hyoudou, please come towards the occult research club. That will be all."

John sighs as he gets up and walks out. But soon looks over to a worried Akeno. He gives her a friendly smile and gives her a look to reassure her that he will be fine. Once he left the classroom and headed to where the ORC are based.

Cortana: You know John. That this could a trap to make you into one of them.

John: Maybe but, they will have a rough time.

Then he heard Draig tell him, a bit about devils along with the history. Of the Gremory and Sitri family and how the devil pieces can make one into a pseudo devil. Which made him angered and think how they can abuse the system and wonder how many innocents were forces to become the playthings for these devils.

Draig: I understand how you feel partner. Fighting for humanity as long as you did and for these devils to abuse them.

John: Yes, but now I need to uncover their real purpose into them spying on me.

Cortana still isn't comfortable knowing that there is a dragon connected to her spartan but guess they need the info and Draig's power will certainly come in handy.

Once they arrived at the location of the ORC he went inside to find the student council and the ORC members wating for him.

Sona: Thank you for coming here John. Sorry for the interruption.

John: It's fine Sona. Just good to see you are doing fine. Im wondering why the ORC wants to talk to me.

His response causes Sona to blush a bit. Since John has become a great friend to her and her student council. He always talk to her with respect and is ready to help. Like how he, helped repair the air conditioning multiple times. They talked normally and hung out a few times over the year some, saw Sona hold John more than a friend which made the one male in the student council look at him with jealousy. As well brought her queen to make fun of her.

Rias saw her expression and saw the same thing. Though what she said before stuck with her but she didn't let it get to her.

Rias: Anyway we, in the ORC would like to welcome you to our little home.

Then she would introduce the rest of her group. While he stood there unfazed by her looks and focus on her thinking of several plans how to take each one down and get away.

Rias: Still I have one question for you John. Do you belive in the supernatural?

John expression became Stone cold as he began to look at the devils before him. Getting ready for anyhting.