Revealed

Intro begins

John is in the lab of the frigate looking at the projects being worked on. On kouh Y/n is seen walking with Akeno and someone else on his sides, then he is on top of the hill, his eyes look up at the sky as he recounts his fallen spartan brothers and sisters and his friends.

He chuckles as he can tell what his Avery would say of he saw him right now. While he is holding Avery's dogtag.

Next John is shown charging and engaging, Rouge priests and fallen angels as his eyes turn. To see someone who he promised to help,In danger. He fought harder and reached out his hand to her.

Then John, who was doing some errands runs across a familiar person who is cloaked. As well he is shown being confronted by lancelot once again but a bright light has blinded them. As a beautiful woman stands out in front of the spartan.

Last it shows John charging with a custom gravity hammer upon a foe who uses a light sword. As the two collided their weapons. A golden light has covered the Spartan as a sword of legend appeared in his hands appeared.

Intro ends

As John was looking a his still cold expression look over the assembly of people. In his mind is getting ready for anything to happen. He wasn't the only one thinking about it. Cortana was ready to call his gear when the moment gets violent. Draig was talking on his head.

Draig: John, this is some minefield we are in. You got to think your answers correctlym

John:(mind) I know Draig, I'll play along to see what it their main goal.

John then look at Rias and replied to her question.

John: I know a bit about the supernatural.

Rias: Really, how much?

John: Plenty, just a hobby I took on to safe my curiosity.

Rias: That's interesting, so how would you track if you are surrounded by devils?

John then raised his eyebrow and look around his surroundings, and went to try to go with humor that Cortana has been trying to teach him how to do it.

John: Well, I have to say that you guys need a better location to set up shop. Like setting up a clubhouse to research the occult. Where the people who are part of it are devils, seems like something out of a Horror movie.

The Rias and her peerage we're struck in silence. When he said it like that, they had to admit it in their heads was indeed something out of a Horror movie. While with Sona, she was trying to hold in her laughter as she express a small smile and some of her peerage express similar feelings.

Still once everything was calmed down. They turn back their attention, once Rias made an serious expression as she continue to talk to him.

Rias: So you were experienced the supernatural before.

John: I have, thanks to someone I've been well informed about all it's aspects.

Sona:The reason we are telling you this John. That we sense a power within you.

John knows what power she is referring to. The Sacred gear, he has unlocked during his confrontation with Lancelot. Thinking about his battle with the corrupt knight. Has him wondering if there is a way to take the dark power that has been cast over him. Something to think about it, but it is his duty to find a way to free the knight. He has read the legends once he uncover the truth of the supernatural.