Kouh

Intro begins

There is John Hyoudou home with his family. Then it changes to him suiting up in his MJOLNIR Armor with his MA5D AR loaded. As he looks at his opponents with his weapon raised.

It changes to John fighting,shooting a Fallen Angel with his Magnum. Then he is shown walking towards a temple. Where there is someone crying as the bodies of his foes are behind him.

Then, a few years later he is shown in highschool. As he drives his civilian Warthog. He walks through the gates with someone next to him.

On the widow two girls look at him with interests. Next is showing him meeting a nun with blond hair.

Lastly it shows him, wearing full armor running through fire with his energy swords up. Once through it as he is facing his foe.His blades glow golden as the roar of a dragon is hear.

Intro ends

It was early in the morning as John was putting on his school uniform. Which he felt extremely uncomfortable due to in his opinion being a monkey suit. Unfortunately it was mandatory in Kouh academy to wear it. As he finish putting on his tie he heard the door open. It was Akeno in her own uniform looking at John with a smile.

Akeno: John, mom wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready.

John: Thank you sis. I'll be done in a minute.

She nodded and went back as, John went over one last time to make sure everything is good. Once he headed downstairs and sat in the dining table. He was given his plate of scramble eggs with bacon and sausage with a cup of Coffee. Akeno was on his right, in the left was his father and the front his mom.

Once everyone was served, they began to eat and chatted a bit. They talked normal stuff and the news. Though John was wondering about something else. The Student Council and the ORC have been spying on him. He's been trying to keep figuring out why? Why did they have a interest in him. Since they weren't the only ones keeping a eye on someone. He was able to sneak in undetected and place a few hidden listening taps.

Though, what he's heard has him worry. In one night he heard from Rias that she sent the mascot of Kouh Kokeno and Kiba to keep an eye on him as well he knows that they are devils. To be truthful hasnt been successful since his training as a Spartan II commando, and experience was able to find them. Well he was disappointed to see them using bushes or hide in corners. John thinks a Grunt can do better than them.

Still he needs to be on guard. With Akeno being a half Fallen Angel and with a school runs by devils will cause conflict. But he will do what it takes to keep Akeno safe and uncover their true intentions.

After he finish his meal and said goodbye to his mom and dad. He and Akeno left to jump on his custom Civilian Warthog with four seats and other unique features. Like energy shields, radar,hidden weapons stash and ODST Armor among other things. It took a while but thanks to Cortana he was able to make the vehicle legal. His license was easy to get.

On the drive to school he notice Akeno looking a bit worried.

John: Are you alright, Akeno?

Akeno: I-I'm fine John.

John: Akeno I know there is something bothering you. You know you can trust me.

Then a blue light appeared and Cortana appeared on the screen of the vehicle.

Cortana: Its better you tell him girl. Trust me this big guy won't stop asking otherwise.

John rolled his eyes as it made Akeno laugh a little.

Akeno: Alright. It's just I'm worried for you John.

That made his look at her as she continue.

Akeno: John I know you can see that you're being followed. By both the student Council and ORC. I'm worried about them doing something to you. I dont want to see you get hurt. That's what been worrying me.

He can see Akeno hurt by the though of it. So he gently placed his hand on hers. Which made her look at him.

John: Akeno, thank you for your concern. But dont let it, get to you. It will take more than them to bring me down.

Cortana:(though) That's true. You should of seen his military career. But I'm glad your opening up to her John.

John: Besides, you're with me. I'm sure we can overcome any obstacles.

That smile he gave her seem to work. As she return in with her own. It was those small moments which reminded him that he is still human.

When they arrived at Kouh Academy. John parked the car and they left. Soon when they enter the girls were looking at them with envy and jealousy at Akeno for being with John. The Guys were very made for seeing John with Akeno who is one of the two great One samas. Though they didnt say anything for they are all afraid of John. Still even when they confirm to be siblings the whole students body still had their rumors.

Since he is considered the soldier of Kouh. His physical prowess has become legendary. As well his no nonsense attitude with the perverts. His behaviour has gained popularity with not just the girls but the adults. As he continue he heard a voice.

It's near time for me to awaken once again partner.

John try to find the the voice but nothing instead,he  saw two people that made him not change his expression. Up on the second floor window he sees Rias Gremory and Sona sitri staring at him.

With Rias and Sona

Rias: So,he was able to tell that we were watching him.

Sona: Indeed, he didn't even use Magic which makes it interesting. But there is something in him that makes him unique.

Rias: Yes, he has a Sacred Gear deep within him.

Sona: I wasn't talking about the Sacred gear.

Rias:huh?

Sona: Its his aura, its thick and tells experience, he is a warrior through and through. But what makes him stand out is his eyes.

Rias: His eyes.

Sona: They say the eyes are the gateway to the soul. His eyes show that he has seen things that no one else could make it through. Experience beyond our age. As well a bit of sadness and loneliness but mix with happiness.

Normally Rias would tease her friend about it. Though he couldn't deny what she said. John is not like everyone else. He was able to discover hers and Sona's peerage spying on him. As well lose them, he even is able to avoid talking to them. Even her looks weren't affecting him. All she could get is a stone cold expression and a short response before he leaves.

Still he might be her chance of getting out of the engagement. If she could get him to her peerage, than she could be free from Riser.

Though unknown to them, they weren't the only ones who were after  John. At the front gate as John is walking out. Saw a girl near his age with black hair and eyes similar to Akeno.

John is looking at her with a questionable gaze. As he is thinking of possible scenarios. But soon he will be fully revealed to the supernatural world. Are they ready for John 117 Master Chief Sparran II commando of the UNSC. Only time will tell.