The duel

Intro begins

There is John Hyoudou home with his family. Then it changes to him suiting up in his MJOLNIR Armor with his MA5D AR loaded. As he looks at his opponents with his weapon raised.

It changes to John fighting,shooting a Fallen Angel with his Magnum. Then he is shown walking towards a temple. Where there is someone crying as the bodies of his foes are behind him.

Then, a few years later he is shown in highschool. As he drives his civilian Warthog. He walks through the gates with Akeno next to him.

On the widow two girls look at him with interests. Next is showing him meeting a nun with blond hair.

Lastly it shows him, wearing full armor running through fire with his energy swords up. Once through it as he is facing his foe.His blades glow golden as the roar of a dragon is hear.

Intro ends

As John and the Demon Knight charged at one another. Soon the demonic blade and the energy sword where trading blows. The sounds of the blades clashing sounded the battle between two warriors. As John tried to keep up with the speed the Demon was swinging his blade. Though it proved to be difficult as he was beginning to be his biggest challenge. It also didnt help that he didnt have his MJOLNIR power armor with him.

But he knew,that he cant give up that easily. He manage to dodge a swing for his neck. Then he pulled out his Magnum and opened fire on the knight. To his dismay, the knight manage to block all of his bullets.

John: Damn, I need to think of something else.

The Knight didnt let him, get a chance as he close the gap quickly. John blocked the blade with his weapon. Soon both side where in a struggle.

DK: You have impressed me so far warrior. Let's see how far our battle may last.

John didnt responded to the knight as he kept, his focus. John then parried, the demonic blade away, that was close to his stomach. But he wasn't able to stop the next strike in time,as it managed to wound him in his right hand. Making him drop his Magnum as he silently grunted in pain.

John:(though) This demon has proven to be one of the toughest foes I ever faced. The brutes were tough but they are easy to know their tactics. But this one isn't a brute or crazy being driven by power. He is calculated and experienced warrior. I don't need to hold back. I hope my augmentations can help me even the playing field.

Thankfully his wound healed fast thanks to his healing factor.Soon John started to become faster, and his strikes had more strength into them. His movement became sharper and he became more focus. As he began to  understand how this knight fought.

The knight noticed the change in his opponent. As when, John became more focus. He looked into his eyes and now understood now who he is facing. He isn't fighting any dumb kid who is overconfident. But a true warrior as in his eyes, he can see experience beyond his age. He was forged in the fires of war like he was. The Demon knight knew now, that this young man is a veteran of war. It made him wonder what war would make someone like him.

Still he didnt let it distract him. He shall answer in kind. Soon both warriors soon became blurs  as they try to overpower each others speed and strength.

Raynare became shock how John was able to stand toe to toe against this monster. She heard rumors of the Demon knight. How he is the bane of any supernatural beings. No matter how strong they are they always fall under his blade.But the strange thing was he never hurt humans.

No one knows why, some say because he was once a noble knight but was curse. Others say that he was a rogue element but from where they dont know.

Like there were rumors of another armored being, who hunts down anything that lurks in the night that hurt innocent people.From those who were left almost alive. Say in their last words, it was a being in green armor with a single  golden eye. But with the numbers 117. That he fought like the wind and fought with a  fury for the countless innocents that were killed by their hands.

Soon her thoughts were snapped out when the clashing of blades stop. Her eyes look in worry, as John has recieved a number of cuts and is leaking blood. Only to stop and repair a few seconds later.As for the demon knight he did also revived a few that did made contact to his armor. There was also a smell of burned flesh.

DK: You are full of surprises youn... No you have proven yourself to be more than you look. What is your name Warrior?

John thought about it for a minute, then he answer the question in kind.

John: I am John Hyoudou. Spartan 117,Spartan II Commando. May I ask the same question to you?

It was quiet for a few seconds but, the knight soon answers.

Lancelot: You have proven yourself a true Warioir. Very well. My real name is Lancelot Du Lac. Once proud knight of King Arthur. Now cursed by a demon.

John was genuinely surprised to hear what Lancelot said. How could a demon curse, the knight of the lake. But he stood his resolve and figure it out later. Lancelot charged at him ready to end John.

He then felt something boiling up in him. John didnt know what it was until he heard it.

Draig: Now say name and power to unleash your gear.

The name came to John soon a blinding red light appeared. As he said.

John: Welsh Dragon booster gear!!

A/n: IDK if I got it right but I try.

Soon in a flash of red light. As well the roar of a dragon unleashed was heard. Soon when it died down, there stood John but now he is covered in a knightly armor chest piece. It was red with golden highlights. As well there is a large green orb in the center of his chest. Raynare and Lancelot were in shock. That John is the host of a heavenly dragon, with the power he was letting off.

John: Boost!!

A red glow appeared on his body as he charged at Lancelot. The knight, blocked his strike. But he cam tell that John is pushing his limits. Especially since he awaken his sacred gear. Once he managed to kick him away.

Lancelot: You have fought bravely, John but we shall settle our duel another day. Train with your new gift. Grow stronger,so when we face each other. Would be a battle  worthy of legends. Until we meet again.

Soon the knight disappeared as the sacred gear disappears from John. As it cause John to become sluggish, due to how taxing unleashing the sacred gear amd using it was. Soon he feels his eyes close as he sees Yuuma run towards him calling him. But he closes them as the fight pushed him more than he though.

Though he knew next time they meet in battle. He will be ready with his armor and weapons. Then they will see who will win the cursed Knight of the lake, or the Spartan who is seen as the hero of humanity.