Home

For 30 years brave men and women of the UNSC have fought and died. To save their species from extinction from the covenant. Even though they were outnumber and out gunned. They still fought with bravery and courage.

But it was thanks to a soldier who is hailed as one of the best the UNSC has ever had. Who didn't let the battle of earth be in vain. A super soldier from the Spartan II program. Master Chief Petty Officer John 117, has overcome impossible odds to achieve victory and help end the war. As well ended the flood during the battle of the Ark as he saw the death of his close friend Avery Johnson, by the hands of Guilty Sparks.

Chief listen to his friend's final words as, he passed away. He gave him a final salute as he took his dog tags. Soon he and Arbiter rode to the Frigate Forward unto Dawn, in the warthog. Passing through sentinels and flood still there before the ring fired. As they manage to get to the Frigate just moments before the halo ring fired.

As the Frigate was going towards the portal the ring fired, as it resulted in the Frigate being cut in half. The Arbiter arrived at earth while Chief and Cortana where stranded in who knows where in space.

As Chief was about to head into one of the Cryo chambers.

Cortana: Chief, I'm picking up some energy readings.

John: What is it?

After a few seconds cortana look at him with worry.

Cortana: Hold on tight. It's the same as what the forerunners use to teleport.

When she finish saying it. They and the rest of the Frigate, is gone with a flash of light. As it happens John is drawn back to a brief memory of his past.

Flashback to his memory.

There he is playing video games, with someone else. The other child has light brown hair and purple eyes. Though they look a bit sad about something.

??: I'm going to miss you John.

John: I'm going to miss you too, Irina. But I, know we will see each other again someday.

That seem to brighten them up as soon, they saw their parents who their faces where blank. That Irina's parents were ready. But before they left John told Irina.

John: Irina, I promise when we see each other again. That I will become a hero.

Irina turn back and smiled at him.

Flashback ends

Soon John, opened his eyes. Adjusting to the light that was shining on him. As he looked around and saw that he was in some kind of medical center. He then saw that he didn't have his armor. That he is wearing UNSC standard shirt sweatpants and combat boots. Upon close observation he saw that some of his scars have vanish but not all of them.

Though what kept his mind was worry for his friend Cortana. But also for the memory he saw.

John: Irina, I still remember him. But not everyone not even my family. No matter, I must find Cortana.

??: Greetings Reclaimer.

John quickly turn and saw a Saphire glowing monitor hovering over him. His body tense ready for anything but, nothing did. The monitor hover closer to him and said.

Helios: I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I am Helios the monitor for this installation. Seems like you recovered nicely.

John: Recovered from what?