Dzhanaye's Difficult Life

Barcelona, Spain
1953

At a hospital in Barcelona in Catalonia, Imelda Khurtzen, a young Andalusian woman with an Armenian ancestry, was about to give birth to her firstborn daughter. Nurse Dolores rushed her to the labor room just in time for the baby to come out. Imelda screamed in agony, wailing like a ghost and a baby was born. As Imelda gave birth to a newborn baby, Nurse Dolores exclaimed in joy, "It's a girl! It's a girl!" "Thank you for guiding me, Dolores." said Imelda. Dzhanaye Khurtzen Plaza was born on an unknown date in 1952 to Andalusian and Catalan parents. Her mother, Imelda was Andalusian while her father, Jose Miguel was a Catalan. She was diagnosed with leukemia when she is 3 months old. Later, she had two siblings: her sister, Mia and her brother, Jose Rodriguez.

Barcelona, Spain
1956

Tragedy struck by the time she was 4 years old; she went to her grandmother's death bed, and she said her last words to her, "Mi amor, t'estimo!" While her grandmother slowly passed away, she mourned the loss for her grandmother. Then, a few months later, she couldn't fall asleep, so she started thinking about her grandmother all the time. Later, she went to sleep, and she dreamed about a horrible nightmare. Dzhanaye woke up and she said to her father, "Papa, I dreamt of last night when I get to Barcelona. I saw a grim reaper at Carrer Ponent along with Enriqueta Marti, as I was about to run away Enriqueta abducted me and tortured me in her house." "Yes, mi amor. Now go to sleep, because tomorrow you have school."

[Russian SFSR, 1961]

Deyvid's grades are higher than Riley, so Riley is the bully who gets a moderate grade. Deyvid's parents are glad while his grandparents were strict.

[1964, Volgograd Oblast]

Things can get a little bit difficult. When she was 12, Dzhanaye moved from Barcelona to Moscow.

Dzanaye and her parents planned to live in a new house near Don River in Volgograd Oblast. While Deyvid was stunned, he was forced to study hard when he was a child, he doesn't watch TV, he doesn't play toys anymore. Because Deyvid is a teenager.

When Dzhanaye came to Russia, Deyvid and Dzhanaye became friends with him, they fell in love in Kremlin, Moscow.