A Bad Trip to Pugachevskaya

On October 29, 1964, it started snowing all over the Russian SFSR. And Deyvid's parents were going to ask permission to Dzhanaye, but they allowed him to go but not to get lost. On December 27, at 7:00 p.m., Deyvid was attacked by Riley Pushkin and his allied hostiles, leading to a fierce struggle in the snow-covered streets of Russia. At the bank of the Moskva River, he hit Deyvid's arm and bruised his cheek, leaving him a blackeye. After that, Deyvid was taken hostage.

Riley Pushkin: Better luck next time, neudachnik!

Dzhanaye: Deyvid, are you okay?

Deyvid: Yes, Dzhanaye.

Dzhanaye: I'm from Spain.

Deyvid: I don't know how to drive an RV. First, twist the key into ignition and then, step the accelerator and there! I've done it.

Soon, as the strong, foggy blizzard started to worsen, Deyvid drove the RV up the hill, but it stopped, so he went to get some petrol to fuel up a vehicle. But suddenly, Deyvid heard a strange noise coming from the trees.

[radio distorted noises]

[ghoul screeching]

Deyvid: Dzhanaye, what was that?

When Deyvid saw Marra on the road, then it disappeared. Deyvid was suspicious about the thick foggy blizzard; he heard a screeching noise coming from afar. Marra was nowhere to be found, but suddenly... Deyvid gasped and Marra bit Deyvid in the palm of his right hand.

Deyvid: Maybe, I can go back to that freaking RV.

Marra was a ghostly monstrous entity who lived in Volgograd, Chelyabinsk, Irkutsk, Ivanovo, Kaliningrad and Kaluga Oblast. After a few hours, they finally reached Pugachevskaya, which was the haunted house.

Deyvid: Alright, guys. Here we are, Pugachevskaya.

So, Deyvid and his friends set out on an adventure to solve mysterious riddles in Pugachevskaya. To solve first, they have to find out what they do. Dzhanaye catches bats in a khrushchyovka. They hunt for spiders, insects, and fireflies and collect it in a jar. But, Deyvid says, 'It was a nightmare'.

Deyvid: I know how to drive an RV to a dangerous place.

As the strong, blizzard appeared in Volgograd finally, he finds out that this scary looking humanoid creature called Marra who stole their souls while they were in their sleep just like the others. 

Dzhanaye: So, this is it.

Deyvid: Anyways, get out of the camper, guys. Let's go inside your uncle's house.