The Firefighters' Arrival

Two firemen, Roma Polgokiev and Misha Versondov were brave firefighters who worked at the Tsaritsyn Fire Station. At this moment, Polgokiev and Versondov answered the call, and the boss tells them that they were on duty, and they had a mission to accomplish. Their mission was to stop the fire from spreading to that 12-year-old girl's Russian traditional wooden mansion.

Polgokiev and Versondov were seen sitting on the couch waiting for their boss to arrive. Suddenly, the door opened, and the boss walked in. 

BOSS: "Gentlemen, we've got a situation. There's a fire that has broken out, and it's spreading fast. We need you two to handle this." 

 Polgokiev: "What kind of situation are we dealing with here, boss?" 

 BOSS: "A 12-year-old girl named Dzhanaye Khurtzen Plaza's Russian traditional wooden mansion is on fire, and we need you to stop it from spreading any further." 

VERSONDOV: "Consider it done, boss."

BOSS: "Good. I'm counting on you guys to handle this professionally. Lives are at stake here."

POLGOKIEV: "Don't worry, boss. We won't let you down."

Polgokiev and Versondov stood up from the coach, put on their firemen outfit and aboarded the fire truck. The fire engine rushed from Volgograd to Putrachevskaya in order to reach the burning house just in time to save Deyvid. Polgokiev and Versondov were caught in a bridge because the wheel was stuck. As Polgokiev tried to lift the wheel, the bridge suddenly collapsed and as it was collapsing, Polgokiev head back to the fire engine where he and Versondov could continue his mission. As they reached Putrachevskaya, the house was on fire.