Dzhanaye and Deyvid's dream

Dzhanaye and Deyvid was still in heaven thinking about good decisions, so they went to another dimensional portal called Hell. The Slavs and the Celtics were very jealous to the couple.

Dzhanaye: When I was about 9 years old in 1961, my father used to go to an eyewear store to have his eye checkup.

Marra: I'm back, Deyvid! So, we meet again. It's been a long time since you came here into this kind of place.

[suspense]

She shapeshifted into a Slavic dragon that looks like a snake but something weird happens, so Deyvid turned on the electric circuit in the attic, but it worked. Jose Miguel finds out if he's electrocuted or not, for the first attempt, Deyvid survives. When the lights flickered, the boy in black became evil and tries to kill him with 1,000-degree knife but it was Marra.

Marra: Welcome Deyvid, I know you were here since when? The beginning of the Cold War? [chuckles] You're starting to become a hypocrite. I might as well have to bring you down to the depths of Hell.

And suddenly, it happens Deyvid fell into the bottomless pit. But Deyvid woke up and it was a nightmare. And so is Dzhanaye, she woke up from a bad dream and she starts crying, waking up the others.