Dinner Party

At 6:09p.m., three friends and Dzhanaye's family sat down on the table to eat, the maids served chicken meat, okroshka, chicken-broth-based soup or borscht for a first course and fried meatballs or goulash served with boiled potatoes or buckwheat porridge as a main course and Dzhanaye's favorite food, cucumber sandwiches from Catalonia. They pray to God saying, 'Déu, t'agraïm el nostre menjar per salvar-te de la fam. Amén.'

Dzhanaye: Deyvid, do you know how to learn Catalan?

Deyvid: For my information, no.

Dzhanaye: That's fine!

Jose Miguel: [anger in low pitched voice] What are you talking to? Eat!

Deyvid: But there's nothing to do in Russia, Mr. Plaza.

Jose Miguel: Can't you see, there is nothing to worry about, just eat.

Marra: Guess who is the fucking Russian?

Deyvid: Marra?

[suspense]

[Marra roars at Deyvid, looking at 64 sharpen teeth.]

Deyvid: Ahh, my back. My back! My freaking back!

At the scullery, the maids listened to the radio saying, 'Обратите внимание на следующие объявления, Obratite vnimaniye na sleduyushchiye ob"yavleniya.' or Please Pay Attention to the Following Announcements. The maids were sure that if they churn the butter and stir the garbage stew, the taste and smell of the stew is so disgusting and so diabolical that nobody can eat it because this kind of dish sucks!!!

And so, they pretend to be rich in the mansion. They invite Dzhanaye's neighbors they are also from Volgograd, they sat down to feast at the dining table.

Jose Miguel was bored of watching news on TV, so they continued to eat until they become poisonous. The maid served some disgusting foods for everyone, but instead of eating disgusting foods, they want food fight.

Jose Miguel: Gotcha, Deyvid.

Deyvid: Dzhanaye, you go first.

Dzhanaye: Okay.

Deyvid: I can't believe it.

At 7:00p.m., the dinner party starts to ruin. They throw food all over the place, especially the cabinet, the bedroom door. Dzhanaye takes off her glasses, shouting; "That's enough, you dumb imbeciles."

Dzhanaye: It's okay, Deyvid. You don't need to be angry.

Leo Lermontov: Mr. Plaza. I need to go sleep in a hammock near Dzhanaye's bed.

Dzhanaye: Yes!

Jose Miguel Plaza: Good night, everybody.

Deyvid and Leo Lermontov: Good night, Mr. Plaza.

All: Good night, Papa!