2

Nick, Schidmt and Jess are sitting on Cameron's bed, waiting for her to come out of her closet in an outfit for the wedding

Nick, Schidmt and Jess are sitting on Cameron's bed, waiting for her to come out of her closet in an outfit for the wedding. "you guys should have nicknames" Jess told nick and cam. "no! no nicknames jess.your only job tonight is to make sure cameron does a good job of being nick's girlfriend. and make sure he stays out of trouble with caroline."Schmidt told her.
"and why am i doing this again? can't jess or Schmidt help? even winston could of helped?" cameron asked.
"we've tried so many times. he just doesn't listen and well jess wouldn't pull off the job as well as you." schmidt told her.

"he's right" nick told them.

"ok here's the first one"

"no absolutely not, where do you think your going dressed like that" "a wedding? this is a cute outfit" "no go change your not wearing that" "no schmidt i'm not going to the wedding with you, so nick what do YOU think" "well i umm i don't know, ye...

"a wedding? this is a cute outfit"
"no go change your not wearing that"
"no schmidt i'm not going to the wedding with you, so nick what do YOU think"
"well i umm i don't know, yea maybe you should change"
"oh my gosh fine i'll change"
"yo guys let's hurry up i'm in the wedding" winston said as he walked into the room.
"winston shut up your just the usher"
"yea well at least i won't have to sit around and answer stupid questions"
"what's up with him? did you guys break him?"
"nothing is wrong with me, this is just the first job i've had in months. i just wanna get my game face on" he says as he left the room.

"well cam i thought that was a cute outfit"
"thank you jess, see she has a sense of style"
"HEY i have a sense of style you do not"
"schmidt shut up before i stab you with a high heel."
"jeez violent"
" ok here's the second one"

" "jeez violent" " ok here's the second one"