20

Cam and Winston had come up with a plan

Cam and Winston had come up with a plan. They were gonna take the charger from the main room and move it into Winstons room because that's where the two of them hung out the most.
"ok so you're gonna go get the charger."
"wait. wait. wait. why me?"
"because I can't do it. you can though."
He gave her a suspicious look. "fine. if it backfires i'm blaming this on you."

"watching tv. cool." Winston said as he secretly tried to walk over to the charger and take it. He wasn't doing it secretly at all. The three other roommates surrounded him, as Cam stuck her head out from behind the metal sliding door to see what was going on.
"where do you think you're going?" Nick asked him. "that charger belongs to all of us."
"nowhere..."
"oh really? Cause it looks like your going to your room to charge when it's not your turn." Jess spoke.
"you know the rules dumb-dumb. Charger stays in a neutral room."

"damn it Winston." Cam mumbled. "fine then plan b." She let Cleo go into the living room.
"awww look Cleo." Jess said as she sat down on the floor to play with the dog, as Nick just patted the dogs head when it sat by him. Once she saw they were distracted she started to wave Winston over.
"hey...hey! no don't be fooled by the dog. he's getting away. HUH. THEIR GETTING AWAY." Schimdt spoke as she ran after both Cam and Winston.

Cam has hide behind a wall, while Schimdt continued to chase Winston. Once he ran past her, she ran back to the living room.
"holy shit." Cam spoke as she caught her breath. "man i haven't run from Schimdt, in a long time. He gets kind of scary. It's fun."
Nick was the only one in there. Jess had gone back to her room to charge her phone on one of the many charges she had.
"you ran for like not even a minute?"
"nick. I'd like to see you do better. "
"i can do better."
"you wanna bet?"
"yea. Whoever can run two miles faster wins a hundred bucks." Nick told her.
"alright then Nick. You're on. Meet me at the track tomorrow at 9 am." Cam said as she turned away and walked to her room. She was so getting a hundred bucks.
"shit. what did i just do? i'm gonna die tomorrow. And i'm gonna lose a hundred bucks?!?" Nick mumbled to himself as he walked away shaking his head. "stupid nick. stupid nick."

Cam immediately called Octavia and her god children. Just to check up on them. And because Bellamy got honor roll. How that kid did it she had no clue. Maybe it was Nicks tutoring. No, definitely not that. Could be her tutoring though.
"yes bell, we'll go out and celebrate you getting honor roll. Really? you want In-n-out?"
"yes. it's good."
"okay then."
"also can you invite Nick?"
"yes, i'll invite Nick. Sometimes I wonder if you like him more than more."
"i mean sometimes i do."
"wow. bell, wow. put your sisters back on the phone."

Cam had woken up the next morning at six, she couldn't sleep. When she finally got out of bed it was around eight, so she got up and made herself some breakfast. She tried to make something off of pinterest, but i'm pretty sure she didn't do it right at all. Because when she tried it she spit it right out of her mouth and onto a passing Schimdt.
"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Schimdt yelled turning to her with purple all down his face and suit. "I just washed this suit. AND I JUST SHOWERED. THANKS TO YOU CAM I HAVE TO GO SHOWER AGAIN."
Cam couldn't control her laugh anymore.
"oh. you find this funny? yea. just you wait cam. Just you wait."